Posting pics

The place to talk Slicks. All we ask is that discussion has something to do with slicks...

Moderators: Kid, Casey 65

mercman64
United States of America

Posting pics

Post by mercman64 »

Haven't posted any pics in so long, and photobucket has changed, so I forgot how, I know, I feel dumb. I have been looking all over the site and can't find the instructions....any body tell me where to look ?....thanks...Dave
1964 Mercury Monterey Convertible
1962 F100 unibody LWB BBW "Show Truck"
1966 F100 short box "daily driver"
1963 F100 unibody "project truck"
2010 Dodge Challenger R/T
DJ Bill

Re: Posting pics

Post by DJ Bill »

mercman64 wrote:Haven't posted any pics in so long, and photobucket has changed, so I forgot how, I know, I feel dumb. I have been looking all over the site and can't find the instructions....any body tell me where to look ?....thanks...Dave

If you are using Photobucket, open the photo you want in your Photobucket account, and you will get a list of links on the right side of your screen for sharing the pic, the ast one is the IMG, which is what you want.

Place your cursor over the code and click.. now go to where you are posting, then hit control v to place the image code you copied in your post, and the pic will appear right where you placed the IMG code. That's how I did it anyhow..
IMG]http://i1296.photobucket.com/albums/ag3/FBilljeeps/Bobs%20Ford%20Pickup%20Project/DSCN2837_zps63e9cabc.jpg[/IMG is what you will get, except there is a missing pair of brackets I removed so you could see the code.
Here is the result of that, I had to past it here again and not modify it so you see the pic.
36truck
United States of America

Post by 36truck »

This is how I do it.

For pics it's best to load into photobucket. Then highlight the bottom code next press the control button & the letter c at the same time. go to your posting in Slick 60's and press control & the letter v at the same time, it will now show in your post.
Tom Williams
mercman64
United States of America

Post by mercman64 »

THANKS SO MUCH !...I took the uni to Charlotte last weekend and wanted to post some pics.....I lost the interface w/my camera - computer, so I have not posted pics in about a year....
1964 Mercury Monterey Convertible
1962 F100 unibody LWB BBW "Show Truck"
1966 F100 short box "daily driver"
1963 F100 unibody "project truck"
2010 Dodge Challenger R/T