followed to sub shop

The place to talk Slicks. All we ask is that discussion has something to do with slicks...

Moderators: Kid, Casey 65

digler005
United States of America

followed to sub shop

Post by digler005 »

I was just taking a joy ride to Capriottis in Long Neck Delaware on my motorcycle when this followed me there.

Talked to the gentleman about his long bed with 302 and aod really nice shape and zero rust (Arizona/ California truck) told him about this website and about all the great support and help found here. He lives in upstate Delaware but has a vacation home down here near the beach. Cool seeing another slick around here they are so few and far.
66fordtrucknut

Re: followed to sub shop

Post by 66fordtrucknut »

I'm not that far from you....Denton Md. Theres a few De members
Charlie
62' SWB uni 223
66' F-100 Short/wide 352
78' F-350 dually dumpbed 400
12' F-150 5.0 3:73 LS
digler005
United States of America

Post by digler005 »

we have met before I was at the all ford car show at sunny side farm in warwick md. last year. I work at the jail in Georgetown.
mbellon
United States of America

Post by mbellon »

I had not been on in a while but decided to log in and search for delaware clubs. I had completely forgot about that night we spoke at capriottis. The photo was taken on the 4th of July right after I got back from the lewes DooDah parade. Truck did not make it down this year. Right after installing disk brakes and power steering this spring I decided to do the motor. Once I dug into it one thing led to another and the motor is now out but needing a fresh block. Hopefully I'll have it down for the 4th 2016
BarnieTrk

Post by BarnieTrk »

mbellon wrote:I had not been on in a while but decided to log in and search for delaware clubs. I had completely forgot about that night we spoke at capriottis. The photo was taken on the 4th of July right after I got back from the lewes DooDah parade. Truck did not make it down this year. Right after installing disk brakes and power steering this spring I decided to do the motor. Once I dug into it one thing led to another and the motor is now out but needing a fresh block. Hopefully I'll have it down for the 4th 2016

Oh, oh....now you gotta tell us what did you find.....

BarnieTrk
mbellon
United States of America

Post by mbellon »

I did make it down this year for the 4th. New motor withe 250 miles on her. I was a nervous wreck for the 100 mile trek being the first time driving her more than 5 miles from home. She ran great! I'll try and post a picture.
FYI when I got back home I pulled her back apart so I can finally freshen the paint job. Same color but with some pearl under the clear coat this time.
shipwrecked
United States of America

Post by shipwrecked »

Dang man- You are only a few miles across the bay from me. The Cape May- Lewes ferry to be exact.

Cool looking truck. Mine won't be driving till next spring if I am lucky. Been plugging away in the garage as much as possible to get Shipwrecked on the road.

Post more! Wanna see this truck.

April.
The months may change, but I am always APRIL
'63 F100 Custom Cab 223inline 6, 3speed manual- mostly stock
https://www.youtube.com/coastiereid
Truck has been home in CA,OR,WA,NJ,VA since it's birth in San Jose Jan63
mbellon
United States of America

Post by mbellon »

I have no idea how to post any pictures on here or I would. It looks like everything I have on my phone are too large. I keep getting errors
mbellon
United States of America

Post by mbellon »

mbellon
United States of America

Post by mbellon »

36truck
United States of America

Post by 36truck »

For pics it's best to load into photobucket. Then highlight the bottom code next press the control button & the letter c at the same time. go to your posting in Slick 60's and press control & the letter v at the same time, it will now show in your post.
Tom Williams
mbellon
United States of America

Post by mbellon »

mbellon
United States of America

Post by mbellon »

Thanks Tom. I think I got the hang of it now