SLICK PARTS On E-bay that are ????

The place to talk Slicks. All we ask is that discussion has something to do with slicks...

Moderators: Kid, Casey 65

6166 Junkyard Dog
United States of America

SLICK PARTS On E-bay that are ????

Post by 6166 Junkyard Dog »

few parts on E-Bay I have noticed that might want to beware of,, The seller is not 100% on the up and up,, he has been run off more that once,, has been caught for selling seconds as NOS And this is to people all over the world and not just truck parts,, has come to some of the swap meets bought DC seconds and then put on his table and poor buyer does not have a clue,, Some items are Ranger emblems, Scratch Guards, etc.. Listings are not even close to what is suppose to be fitting for trucks,, No Boxes for parts or same box been used in all pictures,, I do no for a fact that for several years he was banned from buying from DC and now sneaking in again,, What this person does just makes it hard for the real honest ones out there trying to sell,, A little birdie told me he was back on E-Bay so had to look for myself and sure enough there,,,,,,,,,, Now if any body does buy something and is a member here,,, I would check it out very, very closely,, since last time E-Bay has changed ways to investigate some of these shady sellers,, just as the saying goes buyer beware
Tom,
@
Lazy FORD Ranch
Where Ford Trucks Rest in Peace

Dakota,,, RIP will never be the same looking for 61-66 trucks again ,, :cry: Kathy :cry:
Slickstock,,, York, PA
Slickstock,,, Kansas City, MO
Slickstock,,, Altoona, IOWA
Slickstock,,, Salina, KS

Now Cooper will try his best :lol: :lol:

Cooper now has 2018 Slick Stock,, give him a fair star :lol:
Slickstock Kansas City, Mo
Nathan390
United States of America

Re: SLICK PARTS On E-bay that are ????

Post by Nathan390 »

What is the sellers id or if not comfortable disclosing publicly. Maybe point listing details that would help us recognize the bad seller.
Nathan Cooper,
1965 slick f100 4*4
1963.5 falcon sprint
1963 falcon squire wagon
6166 Junkyard Dog
United States of America

really do no want to come out with it,, But Hit NOS Ford Truck Parts then hit the Auction sales and you will find it,, look For NOS Ranger Emblems, or Steering Wheel
Tom,
@
Lazy FORD Ranch

Dakota,,, RIP will never be the same looking for 61-66 trucks again ,, :cry: Kathy :cry:
Slickstock,,, York, PA
Slickstock,,, Salina, KS

Nathan390
United States of America

Post by Nathan390 »

Maybe the seller thinks nos means new other stock :roll:

Gotcha on the seller info.. put on the avoid list.
Nathan Cooper,
1965 slick f100 4*4
1963.5 falcon sprint
1963 falcon squire wagon
6166 Junkyard Dog
United States of America

Nathan,, Tom here,, just wanted to say,, I don't like to trash a lot,, but this person has been on the bad list with several persons that sell truck parts,, couple of years ago it got real bad where lawsuits from overseas where getting done,, do not know what the out come was but he buys a lot of Dennis Carpenter rejects and seconds and tries to pass off as NOS or top quality.... he was stopped for awhile, but at the Supernationals in Pigeon Forge, TN he was a seen doing it.. few years ago I posted the same thing,, It makes it bad for all the others,, just like one comment saying he was new to E-bay,,, :bs
Tom,
@
Lazy FORD Ranch

Slickstock,,, York, PA
Slickstock,,, Salina, KS