Had a great weekend !!!!!

The place to talk Slicks. All we ask is that discussion has something to do with slicks...

Moderators: Kid, Casey 65

Mr. Jones

Had a great weekend !!!!!

Post by Mr. Jones »

Did 400 miles in the 66 250,left KC early Fri.headed to Springfield,stopped and spent the day at "Greasey Roy's"junkyard.Got some good stuff.
Padded dash with only one crack.
Heater,66 cc wiring harness,very clean windshield,duct hoses,misc all rof sale if any one needs it
Image[/URL
Went to the swap meet Sat. found some nice chrome for the wall..
[URL=http://s1278.photobucket.com/user/dwjones22/media/IMG_1153_zps248cb8f9.jpg.html]Image

Also this 63 grill & upper valance very good shape and its for sale
Mile's Davis gave us "The Birth Of Cool" Ford ended that era with this......
Image[/U
There's been a change of plans here at home,my first grandchild's birthday is Sat,she will be two.
[URL=http://s1278.photobucket.com/user/dwjones22/media/030_zpsaef9f605.jpg.html]Image

Life has priorities,you fellers will have to carry on without me......I wanna see lots of pics.
Have a great week
Dan
graybeard
United States of America

Re: Had a great weekend !!!!!

Post by graybeard »

Dan,
After two sports crazy grandsons, a third who is all about video games, we were lucky to get a grand daughter. They change your life! Our's is three now, a heart breaker from day one. Your's looks like a doll.
Show us some pictures of the three quarter ton. I've got a red & white '66 non camper special 250 that's going to be my winter project.

Thanks
IRL COLLINS
If you can't run with the big dogs "STAY UNDER THE PORCH" !!!!!
Mr. Jones

Re: Had a great weekend !!!!!

Post by Mr. Jones »

Irl,
Thanks for replying,Avery is a doll and a very busy one,as you probably found out with your little one.They just grow up to fast.
I could pm pics.of the 3/4 if you want,it's a daily driver work tool,the ugly duck,never wrecked.Sheet metal is still straight,a little rust on the corners.An old truck that goes to work,and gets me home.
Dan