Local Organization

The place to talk Slicks. All we ask is that discussion has something to do with slicks...

Moderators: Kid, Casey 65

graybeard
United States of America

Local Organization

Post by graybeard »

I've been impressed how tight the guys from the Texas gulf coast are. They go to the big Ft Worth swap meet together, seem to be in contact with each other quite a bit. What other large metro areas have that going on?
If you can't run with the big dogs "STAY UNDER THE PORCH" !!!!!
Toyz
United States of America

Re: Local Organization

Post by Toyz »

It is just that we are kinda isolated down here! Alan and Lyn won't set foot south of D/FW!, the D/FW group barely acknowledge life can exist to the South;Michelle and Lyman ignore us!
Even Steve, and Tom and Kathy, known for going anywhere,( except Colorado), in search of slicks; avoid our area!
Thus, we are all we got; and have learned to work together!
Paul
The Ford Orphanage
Life's too short for boring vehicles!
My quest to develop a universal solvent is held up by the lack of a storage container.
Paul
LM14
United States of America

Re: Local Organization

Post by LM14 »

I got my Henry J from Odessa, TX. That's south of DFW. Well, he also met me in Oklahoma so maybe that doesn't count!

It's cool when groups like this form in regions. More power to you. I have gone to racing auctions for years and meet up with the same guys from all over the Midwest every place I go. We all run Ford engines in our stuff. It's a special kind of fun.

SPark
1932 Ford 5 window coupe. 302/C4
1962 8V-390/C6 Unibody Short Bed Soon to be Big Window - The Lincoln that never was
2013 F150 Super Crew Eco Boost 4x4
2015 Ford Edge for the little lady, because she said so!
2007 Mustang GT, 4.6-3V/5 Speed. Only 8680 miles on the clock.

More toys, I need more toys!!!