8-lug drums

The place to talk Slicks. All we ask is that discussion has something to do with slicks...

Moderators: Kid, Casey 65

Mr. Jones

8-lug drums

Post by Mr. Jones »

Been pricing new drums for a 66 3/4,12"x2".What's the newest year that will work,O'Rielly's is at $60.00 ea.for 1979.Seems a little pricey,anyone bought some lately???
Dan
F7BIGJOB
Location: West Greenwich, Rhode Island & Providence Plantations
United States of America

Re: 8-lug drums

Post by F7BIGJOB »

Just looked up NAPA for '65 3/4 ton, 8 lug 12x2 $68. dealer, $138 retail. O'rs seam like a bargain- none here in New England.
F7BIGJOB
-Steve

1965 F-250 4x4 Flareside

ImageImage
Toyz
United States of America

Post by Toyz »

Might try going to Fatwallet.com, search Advance Auto. Fatwallet can usually steer you to some significant discounts if Advance lists the items. You can order online with the discount code and pick up at your local store in an hour if in stock. One of the few places which will offer deep discounts on Optima batteries, as an example. I will have to check interchanges when I get home; there should be some good interchange info on line by checking different applications for the same part number.
Paul
The Ford Orphanage
Life's too short for boring vehicles!
My quest to develop a universal solvent is held up by the lack of a storage container.
Paul
banjopicker66

Post by banjopicker66 »

As silly as this may sound, try Amazon and E-Bay. Not for used parts, but for vendors that sell and drop ship.
ThinLizzy13
United States of America

Post by ThinLizzy13 »

I do a lot of order to pick up in store at advanced auto. I use TRT30 as a discount code. It's 30% off. Should be nice if they still have drums.
'63 F100 223 3OT
‘20 F150 XL