65 rust free cab, bed and chassis in SF Bay Area

The place to talk Slicks. All we ask is that discussion has something to do with slicks...

Moderators: Kid, Casey 65

osiyo59

65 rust free cab, bed and chassis in SF Bay Area

Post by osiyo59 »

I'm going to buy a bunch of parts off a parts truck this Saturday what will be left will be the cab that according to the owner is rust free. The long bed with a little bit of rust and the rolling F250 chassis. If it doesn't sell it will be going to the scrapper. I would take it but I am out of room here and I would prefer to to stay married to my wife. It is listed on Craigslist SF Bay Area under auto parts key word search for F250.
osiyo59

Re: 65 rust free cab, bed and chassis in SF Bay Area

Post by osiyo59 »

So I went and stripped everything off the truck today. Still need to go back tomorrow for the hood. I inspected the cab and there is absolutely no rust anywhere. If interested contact Richard at 510-790-2675. It will only be ther for another week then off to the scrapper. This cab is about as perfect as you can find.
foodstick

Post by foodstick »

hope someone gets it .....
36truck
United States of America

Post by 36truck »

Talking about it on Chat right now.
Tom Williams
osiyo59

Post by osiyo59 »

I tried to reply to all the PMs people sent but if you didn't get a reply I appologize. My iPad seemed to send them but they didn't show up in my sent folder.

Did anyone contact Richard and get the cab? I would really hate to see it go to scrap.