Nice Cover for Sale

The place to talk Slicks. All we ask is that discussion has something to do with slicks...

Moderators: Kid, Casey 65

RonMele

Nice Cover for Sale

Post by RonMele »

I have a very nice cover that fits our trucks for sale. I used to keep the truck in a rented garage that was full of ding hazards...plus a landlady and her friend that were not as careful as I would have liked....so this cover protected my truck from minor dings from bikes, lawn equipment, etc. It also kept off the sawdust and other crap she had in the garage. Now I have a very nice storage unit for the truck where it shares space with only a few things and I have complete control of who goes in the garage....so I have no need to keep the truck covered. Anyway, it's one of the $300 + ones you see on NPD; I have it on eBay now. It has a few stains on it...nothing serious...plus a couple 6 - 9 inch tears where the antenna goes through. Give it a look. Seller name is MustangMele1960 (or something like that!)
RonMele

Re: Nice Cover for Sale..Still

Post by RonMele »

Well, this didn't go well. Not even a watcher on eBay. I wanted bidding to start at $105. Now I'll take $50 plus shipping...PM me if you are interested.
orangeRcode
United States of America

Re: Nice Cover for Sale

Post by orangeRcode »

Is it for a short or long bed?