No more jack laying on the floor

The place to talk Slicks. All we ask is that discussion has something to do with slicks...

Moderators: Kid, Casey 65

66camperspecial
United States of America

No more jack laying on the floor

Post by 66camperspecial »

Took the holding bracket off a 78 and used a jack from a late 80s and mounted it on the drivers side inner fender and put the handle behind the seat so no more tripping over the scissor jack I had on the pass side floor. Years ago I found a 4x4 with a factory scissors jack still in the truck that was mounted in a aux battery tray but stupid me did not grab it and only the jack,my problem would have been solved years ago and never seen another.
chris401
United States of America

Re: No more jack laying on the floor

Post by chris401 »

66camperspecial wrote:Took the holding bracket off a 78 and used a jack from a late 80s and mounted it on the drivers side inner fender and put the handle behind the seat so no more tripping over the scissor jack I had on the pass side floor. Years ago I found a 4x4 with a factory scissors jack still in the truck that was mounted in a aux battery tray but stupid me did not grab it and only the jack,my problem would have been solved years ago and never seen another.
Was it like the old International's pick-up battery?
Chris