Half Moon Bay Dream machines picture link

The place to talk Slicks. All we ask is that discussion has something to do with slicks...

Moderators: Kid, Casey 65

unibody madness
United States of America

Half Moon Bay Dream machines picture link

Post by unibody madness »

Took the "Turk" to Half Moon Bay for its first public outing last Sunday. Here is a link to my sons adventurers with the camera: (Pic heavy)

http://s695.photobucket.com/user/unibod ... t=3&page=1

I counted five slicks, the black 61 w/5.0 roller and a bronco interior is on its third incarnation by the owner in 32 years, who does his own body work, and a wonder to behold.

I was amazed, and gratified, that although I was at the end of a line of 30 Camaro's and between the red corvette and the purple Chevy, which are part of the group of folks I was with, the Turk was surrounded all day long by appreciative folks. Most all loved the color, especially the ladies, and I was asked a ton of questions about the build.
My son and I had a great time and I think he wants to join me next year with his flair side.
Turk build thread at:
viewtopic.php?f=32&t=18944

It does not matter what you think, it only matters what you do about it!
Truckrat
United States of America

Re: Half Moon Bay Dream machines picture link

Post by Truckrat »

John your Uni looks fabulous. Great job on it.
Thanks for sharing the pictures too! TR
BarnieTrk

Post by BarnieTrk »

WOW - that was a huge car show! GREAT pics too!

FWIW, my favorite slick of the pics - on the first page, the white '66. :2cents:

BarnieTrk
unibody madness
United States of America

Post by unibody madness »

I think my son only got about a third of the autos there,those that caught his eye actually.
The 66 was very well done, if you look close it was white and light blue, the pic washed out in the afternoon light. I would have loved to get more info on the rest of the build but the folks there were California quiet when approached.
Did not run into any other owners except for the yellow flat bed, as you can see it is an everyday working truck and the owners were down to earth and friendly, having a great time with family and friends and enjoying the day. They reminded me a lot of Brian Pearl in slick principle, working folk with a working truck.
Turk build thread at:
viewtopic.php?f=32&t=18944

It does not matter what you think, it only matters what you do about it!