The thing I realize when I see it....

The place to talk Slicks. All we ask is that discussion has something to do with slicks...

Moderators: Kid, Casey 65

foodstick

The thing I realize when I see it....

Post by foodstick »

In this hobby Nothing beats a lot of room and buildings... There are so many things that would be fun to try IF ONLY you had the room to be able to store it out of the way when you can't build on it.

I would be in so much trouble if I lived near Pat and had all those trucks to start EXPERIMENTIN on ! hahahahahhahaha
orangeRcode
United States of America

Re: The thing I realize when I see it....

Post by orangeRcode »

Are you sayin you would be a Mad Scientist with all sorts of experiments Food?
foodstick

Post by foodstick »

Oh yeah, I always wanted to build the dual cab "with a difference" ;)

A long uni into a king cab...

A short 4by4 Bronco version....

There are so many things you could try.

I would love to build a panel, Always rumored to being built, never seen one yet..or even a topper that was custom built to our trucks ...that sort of look like they were built for our trucks only...
orangeRcode
United States of America

Post by orangeRcode »

foodstick wrote:Oh yeah, I always wanted to build the dual cab "with a difference" ;)

A long uni into a king cab...

A short 4by4 Bronco version....

There are so many things you could try.

I would love to build a panel, Always rumored to being built, never seen one yet..or even a topper that was custom built to our trucks ...that sort of look like they were built for our trucks only...
Did you see the pic of the Slick pulling a 50s Chevy race car? It had a custom side bed opening. Looked too cool!
Michelle
United States of America

Post by Michelle »

The good thing is I have so many ideas and things I want to do. The bad thing is age is catching up with me. In the last three years since I broke off the ball on the top of my femur that fits into the hip socket I have really slowed down and can't stand as long as I used to. I have also lost strength that will probably never return. In the mean time I will keep doing what I can, I will never give up but I will be limited as to what I am a physically able to do. I will give the younger people on this board a good piece of advice. Do as much as you can while you are still able to do it.
Michelle

Democracy is two wolves and a sheep voting on what to have for dinner. A Republic is a well-armed sheep.

I hope I always stay crazy, because I know if I ever become sane, it will drive me crazy.