Floor mat

The place to talk Slicks. All we ask is that discussion has something to do with slicks...

Moderators: Kid, Casey 65

MN66
United States of America

Re: Floor mat

Post by MN66 »

I came across a 61-64 mat with the gear and lightning bolt in the foot wells. It was NOS, with a template for cutting the transmission holes, but it already had some small holes in the center section.

PM me if you want the guy's contact info, don't feel right posting it here without permission.

1966 F250 LWB
Jason_S
United States of America

Post by Jason_S »

I've got a DC rubber floor mat in my '64 that still looks good after nearly 20 years. Granted there hasn't been a whole lot of daily use, but it hasn't cracked apart in all that time like similar rubber mats in other trucks I have.
"1) Peace through strength; 2) Trust but verify; 3) Beware of evil in the modern world"

1964 F-100, 223/3-spd
aj64f100390-292
United States of America

Post by aj64f100390-292 »

I think its sad no one has either made the correct standard cab mat with gear & lightening bolts, even if they dont have they copyright, I don't see why they couldn't get it, as they remake the lightening bolt hood ornament. Same goes for the custom cab color speckled mat...I think it would be cool to see stock repops and custom variations of both of these, for example the standard cab half mat the gear & lightning bolts have accented colors either just silver and red in the center, and a few accented out lines, or paint color accents. the custom cab full mat could be even more interesting , as you could have something in the middle of the foot squares weather it be the side f100 logo, the gear & bolt or the v8 logo..but that's just my 2 cents..Its pretty lame to be honest. While I Ill probably go carpet..I still think that it should be available..I cant see people not wanting that...but then again there's a lot of things I don't get about these repop companies... :bs:
1964 f100 lwb 292 ECG Heads,4v, 4spd, '76 9" 3.25, orig. :292 3spdO/D, 3.92 spicer locker
19mpg hwy, .040/298ci, arnd 8.7:1, ECG heads, stainless valves, ceramic coated ramshorn manifolds, B code int., eddy 4bbl, Durasprk II/C5ZF dizzy, C2AE rods,high ratio rockers, NOS two groove h.balancer, unkwn cam-for now :twisted: soon:pwr asst steering
was FE/FT, mount:390, C6R heads, C4ae int, w/ 361/391 FT Bellhous.,timing cover, & w. pump.
-Back on the road since jan '17