New additions to the site and Library...

The place to talk Slicks. All we ask is that discussion has something to do with slicks...

Moderators: Kid, Casey 65

FORDification
United States of America

New additions to the site and Library...

Post by FORDification »

I've been busy scanning exploded-view diagrams from the '57-'63 MPC to post to the tech section at FORDification.info. In the past day or so I've scanned and posted a total of 65 hi-res diagrams, and I'm about 80% through the MPC. Then I have to move onto the '64-'72 MPC to get pages that aren't included in the earlier version. (I have a CD copy of the '57-'63 MPC, but the illustrations were poor quality IMO, and since I guess my standards are a little higher, I'm scanning them all individually myself from the paper edition.)

A few days ago I also made a bulk $300 purchase on E-bay of a large assortment of Slick-related brochures and manuals which will be added to the Factory Literature Library in the near future. I also have a very rare copy of the '61-'63 Canadian Ford Truck MPC on it's way. Since the Oakville ON plant also supplied trucks to Australia, this MPC includes the RHD parts, which I think will be a cool addition to the site.

I've actually already started receiving the Slick memorabilia, and so I scanned and posted a couple today to the Factory Literature Library.

This is the 4-page 1962 F-250 dealer's brochure.

This small 1962 4-page brochure could be be included in a legal-sized envelope by a dealer mailing out other information to prospective truck buyers.

Stuff is actually coming in faster than I can keep up, but I guess I've got all winter to get this done, right? ;) Merry Christmas all!
Keith
FORDification.info | FORDification.com | FORDification.net
Also own: '67 F100 2WD SWB - '68 F100 SWB 4WD choptop - '75 F250 Ranger XLT Supercab Camper Special
foodstick

Re: New additions to the site and Library...

Post by foodstick »

You have been busy, I haven't seen many of the things you are rounding up and posting.