garage almost done

The place to talk Slicks. All we ask is that discussion has something to do with slicks...

Moderators: Kid, Casey 65

GDG

Post by GDG »

I like the slammed one, what is the color and what kind of paint is it?
Thanks, Doug
Johnny Canuck
Canada

Post by Johnny Canuck »

Ugly?
Last edited by Johnny Canuck on December 27, 2007, 1:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
It's a race.. Will hell freeze over or will JC finish his truck first. Stay tuned..
Hoofbeat Racer
Canada

Post by Hoofbeat Racer »

Trucks look great Bork!
Congrats on the new shop!
Mark

megabork

Post by megabork »

GDG wrote:I like the slammed one, what is the color and what kind of paint is it?
Thanks, Doug
its the original scheme navajoe biege and wimbledon white i liked the contrast of the retro style with the lastest techs and looks,,
Garbz

Post by Garbz »

Yes John

Look under the hood.....Mouse power.....Front sump fords and rocker dragging dont go together.

Garbz
Dakotakid

Post by Dakotakid »

Bork,

Unbelievable! That beige truck just cost me a ton of money. Those pictures are a big kick in the butt. That is absolutely the most beautiful classic I have seen. Congratulations, Mission Acomplished.
needmoretime

Post by needmoretime »

Alright! :woohoo: That is one awsome setup! I fully expect to see some 1st place prizes with those 2 trucks!

Nice going! :cheers:
Slick Fan

Post by Slick Fan »

Geez Megabork, that is definitely one sweet truck! What brand is the cross-flow radiator?
Keep bringin' on the eye candy...does the red one look as good under the hood as it does on the outside? :D

Johnny Canuck wrote:Ugly?

Definitely not my cup-o-tea overall, but I sure do love that particular shade of red. worship.gif
My "Slickitis" affliction began here...

66 F100 CC/65 F100 CC/66 F250 CC
If it starts to rain, they'll tax the splash.
If you want to fish, they'll tax the bass.
If you plant a yard, they'll tax the grass.
If you don't play nice, they'll fine your *$#!
megabork

Post by megabork »

Johnny Canuck wrote:Ugly?
i dont mind the looks so much although those wierrd flames are lame,, i hate the chevy engine and the camero front end,, ibeams are the ish and to change it all to bow tye makes me pissed
Hawkrod
United States of America

Post by Hawkrod »

Those are not flames, they are scallops and were very popular for a while. I love them on some cars. They are nice but not perfect on that truck. The person who did them either does not have a good eye for them or never did them before. Hawkrod

scalloped and paneled tbird:

megabork

Post by megabork »

Hawkrod wrote:Those are not flames, they are scallops and were very popular for a while. I love them on some cars. They are nice but not perfect on that truck. The person who did them either does not have a good eye for them or never did them before. Hawkrod

scalloped and paneled tbird:

i learned somthing :oops: i like seeing new things even if i wouldnt do it the same but not big on bastardizing the engine and such,, hey hawkrod maybe the fe guys should check that one out see what they think of it lol,, :shock:
therealjoeshmoe

Re: garage almost done

Post by therealjoeshmoe »

dang i had forgotten how nice them trucks were!!
Why fart and waste it when you can burp and taste it!

Image Image Image Image