Trucks and owner CD

This Forum contains all the threads for Slick-Stock 2008. For viewing only.

Moderators: Kid, Casey 65

stronger66ratfink

Trucks and owner CD

Post by stronger66ratfink »

well, finally was able to get myself to my computer this morning after yesterday's clean up! blew a tire on the way home and got sprayed by a damn Dodge blowing Deisel, covered both trucks and Daisy was pissed!
but the 15 hour trip home wasn't all that bad, got to see some parts of Texas I've never seen after making our little side trip for parts delivery!
Down loaded my pictures that I took of "almost" everyone, didn't get the local kid and his blue truck which I think he and his dad where doing a great job, the black and orange 65 came in late also, I think I just got tired of putting my beer down or trying to figure out how to hold the camera, beer and cigar all at the same time. Will get with Max and we are going to put together CD's for everyone, on me! and I know what Max took will be great, the once I got are great and everone needs a copy.
Will work out details as soon as we get a little farther into the project.
Great to met everyone and now I think JC is a much nicer guy!
Casey 65
United States of America

Post by Casey 65 »

JC is much nicer than WHAT?????? :rotflmao:
Missouri66

Post by Missouri66 »

I think you got some great pictures and I would love to have a copy of the CD. Very kind offer - thanks much.

It was great to meet you -- wish I'd had more time to spend up there. If I had planned it better I would have blocked the work calendar and booked a room.
prost66

Post by prost66 »

Great to meet you Mike.You have a beatiful truck.Glad you and Max had a safe trip home. Next time I'm in Texas I will look you up. Merle
1966 F-100 "Grabber Blue" Pro St. [ 99 to 44/100% pure recycled FORD ]
Truckrat
United States of America

SS3 pics

Post by Truckrat »

Mike, I have about 90 pics I took that I can E mail to you if you want to put them together with yours. Just let me know, ok.
Gary sleep.gif
cdherman

Post by cdherman »

Yes, a CD of all the pics would fabulous. Of course, knowing who was in the pic and who's truck it was would be even better.

I for one have already forgot half the relationships.....
1965 F-100 240 Autolite 1101, Disk brake dual master upgraded, swapped over to C4 and powersteering. Bought by my Dad new in March 65'

Planned/considered upgrades:
Perhaps power brakes, 300 I6 motor and JUST maybe, AC!
Greg D
United States of America

Post by Greg D »

Missouri66 wrote:I think you got some great pictures and I would love to have a copy of the CD. Very kind offer - thanks much.

It was great to meet you -- wish I'd had more time to spend up there. If I had planned it better I would have blocked the work calendar and booked a room.

:welcome: to the Group! It was great to met you!
1964 F 100 - I am going to do "something" with it.......

viewtopic.php?f=32&t=15942

1987 Mustang LX Convertible, 2.3 Auto - cruiser.
1994 F 150 XLT 2WD

~ Yes - I adopted another cat..............

Cam L Milan,
You'll be missed my friend.
stronger66ratfink

Good morning, kind of waited a few days after my post, to see comments and I've notice some interest, learned a few things and noted that others have a proper DVD in the works. Max made mention to me that he was considering creating a web page that all could view? and maybe since it would be better to get the complete file of pictures we both took to everyone I might step into Maxes shadow and let him do this properly. so not backing out of my offer to fork over all that I took and if I don't say so myself the truck and owner pictures I took are right up there with a Spilberg creation 8) we want all the "family" to enjoy these
Johnny Canuck
Canada

Post by Johnny Canuck »

Mike. Given that getting ALL the truck owners to pose with their trucks is very much like herding cats, good work. I bet Steven would be proud.
It's a race.. Will hell freeze over or will JC finish his truck first. Stay tuned..
stronger66ratfink

I think the "Frozen Four" standing in front of my truck might be the best of them all.
Man if I only knew how to post nice pictures like you guys do, instead of the little 1" square pic's I'd start showing some samples, but I suck at this!
you'd think a guy who sits at a computer most of the day would not let it whoop'm! :boxing:
Truckrat
United States of America

picture posts

Post by Truckrat »

:laughing: Herding Cats! :rotflmao:
Johnny Canuck
Canada

Post by Johnny Canuck »

Mike. Go to Photobucket.com and open an account for free.
You can upload pics there, they even have a help if you get lost.
Then when you have some pics uploaded you will end up with something like this:

so when you are there you click on the
'IMG Code' tag under the pic you want.
Then go into your post on slick 60's and right click in the post you are writing.
Pick "Paste". Your pic comes in in text like this
[ img]http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u36/canuck_j/photobucketpage.jpg[/img ]

poof now you have a pic posted full size.
It's a race.. Will hell freeze over or will JC finish his truck first. Stay tuned..