Hoping all is well.

NY, NJ, PA, DE, DC, MD

Moderators: Kid, Casey 65

cool57

Hoping all is well.

Post by cool57 »

How is everyone doing after the insane water that fell last week? :barf:
I thought Noah was about to show up. Glad to see the bright orange ball back in sky. woohoo.gif Carl
mercman64
United States of America

Post by mercman64 »

I've never seen it rain that hard for so long. they are still fixing 301 in La Plata.........saw a man's yard today covered w/6" of gravel from the hill side behind his house............all that after the hurricane..So Md got hit pretty hard...was lucky though...never lost power....no water damage.....Dave
1964 Mercury Monterey Convertible
1962 F100 unibody LWB BBW "Show Truck"
1966 F100 short box "daily driver"
1963 F100 unibody "project truck"
2010 Dodge Challenger R/T
beagle

Post by beagle »

lots of water damage and no power, but that's at the cottage on the river; could have been a lot worse, and it was bad for other folks along there. I had oved a lot of the contents out ahead of Irene and thought we dodged a bullet, but the river came up about 4 feet over flood stage in just a few hours Thursday night/Friday morning. So, got some cleanup to do and repairs to make, but it could have been a lot worse- especially compared to the flood videos I watched from the Midwest and Australia.

Rich

Close to getting that 302 in the '64, but I'm no longer saying it'll be done "Come Hell or High Water"
DukeRoche
United States of America

Post by DukeRoche »

Tons of rain here to but no damage. The biggest damage I had was spending every penny of my Slick fund going to my sisters wedding. Wow that was hard to do. Back at square 1 with zero....ouch. bang.gif
The Green Machine

GO ARMY, BEAT NAVY!