Who is coming to SlickStock

NY, NJ, PA, DE, DC, MD

Moderators: Kid, Casey 65

Kid
United States of America

Who is coming to SlickStock

Post by Kid »

Ok guys, Who is heading east to KC in August. We are really hoping you guys can make the trip this Year..................Kid
There are some Days I should not be let to go into the public without adult supervision
DukeRoche
United States of America

Re: Who is coming to SlickStock

Post by DukeRoche »

I kept my reservation open at the last second. My classes for next term start next week and I'm hoping they post the days for finals. No promises but if the finals are done I might just make it.
The Green Machine

GO ARMY, BEAT NAVY!
Kid
United States of America

Post by Kid »

I need to put the SS freight delivery system in place . If anyone is coming to SS I ned to ship a set of springs back to Pa. Let me know if anyone can help
There are some Days I should not be let to go into the public without adult supervision
Kid
United States of America

Post by Kid »

Come on Guys, Some of you have to be considering making the trip to SS this Year
Fanatic

Post by Fanatic »

Sorry Kid, not in my pocketbook. Workin 75 hrs a week for past couple of months and still cant get ahead. If I keep workin like this .....maybe the next one .........or maybe I'll be dead!
INEPTOCRACY: (in-ep'-toc-ra-cy) : a system of government where the least capable to lead are elected by the least capable of producing, and where the members of society least likely to sustain themselves or succeed are rewarded with goods and services paid for by the confiscated wealth of a diminishing number of producers.
DV65CustomCab
United States of America

Post by DV65CustomCab »

How not to save for SlickStock: start racing. My play money account is always at zero now. The wife and I would love to come but we're also trying to accelerate paying off the house. Also, Kosko and I are pledging to get new Mustangs before we are 50 so there's that too. :lol:
Stop The Longbed Hate! :)
'65 F100 Custom Cab bought 2002/Sold 2014
Now: '93 F150 Lightning
Kid
United States of America

Post by Kid »

Understand, just was looking forward to seeing you guys again.
66fordtrucknut

Post by 66fordtrucknut »

DV65CustomCab wrote:How not to save for SlickStock: start racing. My play money account is always at zero now. The wife and I would love to come but we're also trying to accelerate paying off the house. Also, Kosko and I are pledging to get new Mustangs before we are 50 so there's that too. :lol:

Wish I could get in on that one, but I've only got 2 weeks to hit 50, so I bought a 12' truck with a 5.0, I actually really like this truck, fun to drive.
Charlie
62' SWB uni 223
66' F-100 Short/wide 352
78' F-350 dually dumpbed 400
12' F-150 5.0 3:73 LS