Fall Get Together

NY, NJ, PA, DE, DC, MD

Moderators: Kid, Casey 65

DukeRoche
United States of America

Re: Fall Get Together

Post by DukeRoche »

I don't need anything special, just a rust free bed lol. I got a ton of small parts laying around if anyone is looking for something lol.
The Green Machine

GO ARMY, BEAT NAVY!
Marty in PA
United States of America

Post by Marty in PA »

don't need but would like to have a set of storage pockets that fit inside the doors if anyone has a set . Even just one would work.
Marty

1965 F100 Short Bed w/390 and 4 on the floor.

When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that is the beginning of the end of any nation.
cool57

Post by cool57 »

Is there room for one more in the parkin field?
Carl
Marty in PA
United States of America

Post by Marty in PA »

Heck yeah!
Marty

When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that is the beginning of the end of any nation.
quietwyatt

Post by quietwyatt »

Just wandering how am I going to get both of mine there if Chad brings his. Maybe I could trust the wife to bring one. :bs:
I'll figure it out.LOL
Wyatt

1965 F-250 (Betty Boop)
foodstick

Post by foodstick »

I did manage 3 trucks to SS1 , but that was reasonably close to home ;)
Marty in PA
United States of America

Post by Marty in PA »

quietwyatt wrote:Just wandering how am I going to get both of mine there if Chad brings his. Maybe I could trust the wife to bring one. :bs:
I'll figure it out.LOL

Gotta bring both. LOL.
Seriously, if you're interested in bringing both and need help I can shuttle you back and forth. Not far. :steering:
Marty

jwh f-100
United States of America

Post by jwh f-100 »

Geez. I'd really like to get down to visit with the Macsters!! Hmmm
Jason

Beer will change the world.

I don't know how but it will.
Marty in PA
United States of America

Post by Marty in PA »

Would love to have you.
Marty

Kid
United States of America

Post by Kid »

Lance, i think between you, Matt, and I we had 1/3 of the trucks at the first SS
There are some Days I should not be let to go into the public without adult supervision
thrush544

Post by thrush544 »

Hey Guys,
Looks like I'm going to have to fake out this time again!!! What is up with this year. Even though I lost my job in July, and uneligible for UE, I was still going to make it. The 8th was perfect as the e-commerce business my wife and I started, has reginal business meetings every third Saturday ................ except in September!!! It is on the 8th, in Harrisburgh!

I think if I fell right now I'd miss the floor!
"Courage is being scared to death, but saddling up anyway." - John Wayne

Proverbs 3: 5-6
Marty in PA
United States of America

Post by Marty in PA »

Bummer man. Always next time. How long are your meetings?
Marty

thrush544

Post by thrush544 »

They are from 4:00 to 11:00, then we grab a bite to eat.

Although, unless the job situation changes we may skip the last step. :(
"Courage is being scared to death, but saddling up anyway." - John Wayne

Proverbs 3: 5-6
kevin steidle
United States of America

Post by kevin steidle »

:idea: :idea: Is anyone bringing any slick parts for sale/trade?
Kevin
Marty in PA
United States of America

Post by Marty in PA »

Kevin,

I haven't heard if anyone is bringing anything. Certainly welcome to as far as I'm concerned. I have a few things; valve covers, 3 speed trans, bell housing, drive shaft
Marty

DV65CustomCab
United States of America

Post by DV65CustomCab »

Not something we've done, but I don't know why we couldn't. However, it may be a good idea to post up what you're looking for. I wouldn't want to fill a bed with parts and then not have anyone take anything.
Stop The Longbed Hate! :)
'65 F100 Custom Cab bought 2002/Sold 2014
Now: '93 F150 Lightning
Sinc

Post by Sinc »

Hey Guys,

I'm REALLY glad to see that you are getting together on the 8th. I was afraid a year would go by without the MAC guys (what's left of them) getting together. Unfortunately, it is not in the cards for me this year. But, hopefully, I'll make the next one (Wyatt's Spring Splash 2013?).

Anyway, I unloaded a lot of my spare parts over the past couple of years. However, I still have a pretty nice set of Dog Dish Hubcaps. They are argent with red lettering (Dwight can comment to the lettering). If anyone is interested, I'll see if I can get them out there somehow (Rich???).

Well, sorry I'll miss it but I wish all of you guys a great time and a safe trip there and back!

Best regards...Sinc
quietwyatt

Post by quietwyatt »

Too bad about the dog dishes Bill but I've already got a dish for my dog. If I were to get those four I would have to get four more dogs. I don't think Jackie would like that too much :shock:

Sorry buddy but you opened the door. I couldn't help myself.
We will all take your turn when the lap dancers show up.
Dang-it, there I go again. I can't help myself sometimes.

All jokes aside, We will miss having you there Bill. Hope to see you in the spring. Groundhog!!!!
See? There I go again. Sorry. Hope you understand how I can get.

I'm only a phone call away buddy.
See you in the spring. Take care of the wife and grandson.

Those hub caps are nice. I saw them when you had them here one time.
Last edited by quietwyatt on August 21, 2012, 8:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Wyatt

1965 F-250 (Betty Boop)
quietwyatt

Post by quietwyatt »

Hey Tim, Is your brother Shane coming along? Would like to see his truck there. Have you been working on yours? Hope it shows. It's about 9 miles from my house. Closer to you. I'll see you there.
Wyatt

1965 F-250 (Betty Boop)
Marty in PA
United States of America

Post by Marty in PA »

Hi All MAC’sters!
Just want to give you an update. Only 16 days ‘til Fall Flash. I’m looking forward to a good time - fellowship, music car/truck talk. Working on a couple “door” prizes and farthest traveled award. Lord (oops sorry I'm not PC) willing, the weather will be good for us.
I’ll be cooking burgers and sausage unless my wife TELLS me different. Will be looking for covered dishes from you all (salads, chips, beans, drinks, frosty adult beverages, soda, iced tea, or whatever etc….)– please let me know. Those who are traveling a distance maybe something packaged would be better like chips, soda etc. If any of you local guys have long tables, could use them.

If you are coming to the event but haven’t responded, please do so we know how many to expect.

See you then.
Marty