WAKE UP GUYS

NY, NJ, PA, DE, DC, MD

Moderators: Kid, Casey 65

quietwyatt

WAKE UP GUYS

Post by quietwyatt »

Holy crap, I haven't heard from anyone for what seems like forever. 2014 is right around the corner. We haven't had any get togethers for what, 20 years? Geesh!!!!! Oh well, I guess time takes its toll. Just thought I'de throw this out there.

Oh, Sorry to hear about Waynes dad. I also met him and like Dwight said, He was quite a character. He was very likeable. He will be missed but time will heal a broken heart. Best wishes and prayers go out the Kosko family.

I had posted over on the truck talk about Big Betty leaving the herd. Butch from where I worked has offered to buy her and give her new life. He already has his books out and looking for new parts to put on her. He will not take possession until mid January. I promised to do some work on Big Bettys roof and have Chad put electronic ignition in her for him.
He has big plans for her. I am looking forward to seeing her done. Like his 1977 Bushwacker, She may end up in a 4x4 magazine. Let's hope so.
Well, I've had my time on the podium. Happy holidays and I hope to hear from someone before spring.
Wyatt

1965 F-250 (Betty Boop)
Fanatic

Re: WAKE UP GUYS

Post by Fanatic »

Who are you? NEW guy? Merry Christmas to you and that WONDERFUL wife of yours!
INEPTOCRACY: (in-ep'-toc-ra-cy) : a system of government where the least capable to lead are elected by the least capable of producing, and where the members of society least likely to sustain themselves or succeed are rewarded with goods and services paid for by the confiscated wealth of a diminishing number of producers.