Carlisle ALL-FORD

NY, NJ, PA, DE, DC, MD

Moderators: Kid, Casey 65

Fanatic

Carlisle ALL-FORD

Post by Fanatic »

I'll be there early Friday until I wear out on Saturday! Anyone else?

Tim
INEPTOCRACY: (in-ep'-toc-ra-cy) : a system of government where the least capable to lead are elected by the least capable of producing, and where the members of society least likely to sustain themselves or succeed are rewarded with goods and services paid for by the confiscated wealth of a diminishing number of producers.
Sinc

Re: Carlisle ALL-FORD

Post by Sinc »

Hey Tim,

I believe Farmer Bill and the F100 XL will be there holding court. If possible, snap some pix and post them for us.

Thanks!

...Sinc

P.S. Have a great time there!
quietwyatt

Post by quietwyatt »

Hey, Guess What? I'm going too. There is going to be something else there. Not mine. I definatly will take pics of it and the XL. See you there Tim.
I can't stay all day. I have things I must do here at home in preparation for Sunday.
Wyatt

1965 F-250 (Betty Boop)
BigMike
United States of America

Post by BigMike »

Wish I could get up there. I went to the GM nationals last year. Used to go all of the time when i lived in MD.
1965 F250 352 4spd/Dana 4.10 (sold)
1991 Porsche 964 Cabriolet
2006 Cheby Silverado
2011 Jeep Grand Cherokee - yeah, it's a HEMI
DV65CustomCab
United States of America

Post by DV65CustomCab »

I'll be trolling Saturday if the weather is nice. No truck; entry to the show field is too damn expensive. Kosko is supposed to be going also.
Stop The Longbed Hate! :)
'65 F100 Custom Cab bought 2002/Sold 2014
Now: '93 F150 Lightning
quietwyatt

Post by quietwyatt »

Sorry guys, I couldn't make it. I wanted to go so bad but sometimes you can't help it.
Jackie and I renewed our vows on Sunday. It was our 40th anniversary. Jim did the honors for us. Thanks Jim.
I even got Betty out for the ride out for supper. Was a great day.
Wyatt

1965 F-250 (Betty Boop)
Fanatic

Post by Fanatic »

What you were expecting is still in the works Chuck. Spoke to Bill about it!
INEPTOCRACY: (in-ep'-toc-ra-cy) : a system of government where the least capable to lead are elected by the least capable of producing, and where the members of society least likely to sustain themselves or succeed are rewarded with goods and services paid for by the confiscated wealth of a diminishing number of producers.
quietwyatt

Post by quietwyatt »

Yes, I heard that it is nearly there. Can't wait.
Wyatt

1965 F-250 (Betty Boop)
DV65CustomCab
United States of America

Post by DV65CustomCab »

2013 edition is only a couple weeks away. Who's going? Kosko will do early reconnaissance Friday. I plan on going Saturday unless I can cheat the work schedule a bit for Friday.
ny1964
United States of America

Post by ny1964 »

I am going down on Friday morning looking for some parts for my 64
if it goes it goes if it don't it won't unless the hammer is the right size .
Fanatic

Post by Fanatic »

My brother and I will be there (with his black 71)---early Friday til my feet give out on Sat.
Call me 610-741-4534
Anthony
United States of America

Post by Anthony »

me and Zak will be there early to late on Saturday... give me a ring and we can get together... 304-544-0598... I will be hanging with some of the Econo guys also...
6166 Junkyard Dog
United States of America

Post by 6166 Junkyard Dog »

even though it did rain,,, I did see Tim and his brother,, Also did see Anthony and his son,, BYe the way Tim thanks for telling me about the NOS lower panel I got that and a set of inner fenders as well,, the guy still has front clip less hood for 4x4 NOS There on his space,, looking forward on seeing Dwight and Wayne LOOOOOKS like rang moving out,, where live from Carlisle :clap: :lol:
Tom,
@
Lazy FORD Ranch
Where Ford Trucks Rest in Peace

Dakota,,, RIP will never be the same looking for 61-66 trucks again ,, :cry: Kathy :cry:
Slickstock,,, York, PA
Slickstock,,, Kansas City, MO
Slickstock,,, Altoona, IOWA
Slickstock,,, Salina, KS

Now Cooper will try his best :lol: :lol:

Cooper now has 2018 Slick Stock,, give him a fair star :lol:
Slickstock Kansas City, Mo
DV65CustomCab
United States of America

Post by DV65CustomCab »

Thom emptied my wallet like a good vendor should. :)
Nice weather today. Don't think there were any Slicks on the show field. About four for sale, all absurdly overpriced including the one I posted in Truck Talk.
Got a Edelbrock manifold for the 352. Much easier to carry out of the flea market than the cast iron ones. :dancing: Bought the same exact one, just not bead blasted and clean, from a vendor just down the aisle from the guy who wanted $125 more than I paid. "That's what they bring on Ebay," he said. Yeah, with shipping included. :roll: There are still deals to be had.

Wayne Kosko, where were you? I had Tina trained to spot FE manifolds within 5 minutes of being on the grounds, so I guess I don't really need you anymore.
:stick:
6166 Junkyard Dog
United States of America

ok slick members,, DID Any of you that silver/gray N-Series truck, dual stacks, lowered with late model dually bed ????, when we where going out to eat dinner,, I saw it from the distance or maybe somebody got a pic ???
Tom,
@
Lazy FORD Ranch

Dakota,,, RIP will never be the same looking for 61-66 trucks again ,, :cry: Kathy :cry:
Slickstock,,, York, PA
Slickstock,,, Salina, KS

Fanatic

Post by Fanatic »

Several nice Slicks in the showfield. That Black one with the tilt EVERYTHING that showed up at Slickstock 2006 ----a really nice , chopped Uni and a extended cab 4X4. Will post pics tomorrow.

Tom. I apologize for not getting back to see you before we left, but as usual it was GREAT to see you, Kathy and Dakota in good health , having fun. and makin' money.

Tim
crewcabstripper

Post by crewcabstripper »

I was there Saturday was searching the parts section found some good stuff but way overpriced stuff and nobody wanted to budge on prices so I came home with my pockets full oh well i guess ill just buy my Dana 60 rebuild kit or valair clutch for my diesel swap. There was a 67-72 bump side short bed for sale there was in decent condition with minor rust mostly surface but had a 2 1/2" hole blasted through the side of the bed looks to have been done by a torch guy was asking $1,100 so I walked away same guy had the same bed there last year for sale I know from the color of the bed and that damn hole in the side. Was asking the same price last year to for it after a year of not selling wouldn't you think to lower your price?
crewcabstripper

6166 Junkyard Dog wrote:ok slick members,, DID Any of you that silver/gray N-Series truck, dual stacks, lowered with late model dually bed ????, when we where going out to eat dinner,, I saw it from the distance or maybe somebody got a pic ???

I believe this is the truck your asking about? It's a 1966 from what the papers said. And one more slick I found interesting to a super cab.

6166 Junkyard Dog
United States of America

Yes crewcabstriper,, thats it I,,,,,,,,,, only saw it from the distance ,, somebody put a lot of work and time in her
Tom,
@
Lazy FORD Ranch

Slickstock,,, York, PA
Slickstock,,, Salina, KS

crewcabstripper

Yea definitely alot of time went into it and it is clean work as well the stacks got my first attention I was kind of hoping to see a diesel in it but turned out not to have one I think a diesel swap would of set this thing off he did have a portfolio of how it was when he first picked up the truck till how it is now I wanted to talk to the creator but no man was in sight.