2017 Southwest Meetup ?????????

TX, OK, AZ, LA, NM, AR, CO

Moderators: Kid, Casey 65

Old_Ford_Man
United States of America

2017 Southwest Meetup ?????????

Post by Old_Ford_Man »

I was just wanting to know if there will be a get together this year for the Southwest Region. If anyone would be up for it could post that they would come and post where they live so we could try and find a central location just an ideal I hope to have mine back on the road in 3 or 4 week and would like to meet some other Slick owners. Everyone sound off and let me know what you think. Thanks
1962 Ford Fairlane
1966 F-100
Mercules

Re: 2017 Southwest Meetup ?????????

Post by Mercules »

1965 Mercury Crewcab "MERCULES"
http://i922.photobucket.com/albums/ad68 ... 5/1965.jpg
1970 Mustang Convertible
http://i922.photobucket.com/albums/ad68 ... ustang.jpg
1970 Mustang GRABBER Sportsroof
1984 Mustang TURBO GT convertible
Toyz
United States of America

Post by Toyz »

Ruth, Skip, and Michelle are working toward a slick meet for 2019 (off year as far as Slickstock). Front runner as to location currently is the Boerne, Texas area. We Do have Pate coming up in a few days; there will be a bunch of us there at the Slick60's compound. We had our local Grub with the Club at 1960 and I45 yesterday. We are tentatively planning next months a little closer to you, possibly Potato Patch or James Coney Island on 1960 across the Lake. We try to do this monthly, and have lately been trying to get the locations a litlle closer to you "Northerners"! If you are interested and aren't on the Houston email list, p.m. me and I will send you Ruth's info.
Paul
The Ford Orphanage
Life's too short for boring vehicles!
My quest to develop a universal solvent is held up by the lack of a storage container.
Paul
Old_Ford_Man
United States of America

Post by Old_Ford_Man »

Yes Ruth has been great about keeping me in the loop on the local Grub with the Club and as soon as the engine is done I will be making those for sure. I have stop in Boerne on my way to Kerrville that would be a good spot then everyone could hang out at Guadalupe River State Park one day. Well I will keep an eye out here and on Facebook looking forward to meeting everyone in the near future.
1962 Ford Fairlane
1966 F-100
Toyz
United States of America

Post by Toyz »

I'm sure Ruth already told you the Fairlane is welcome! Heck, they (mostly) tolerate my Brand X daily drivers!
Paul
The Ford Orphanage
Life's too short for boring vehicles!
My quest to develop a universal solvent is held up by the lack of a storage container.
Paul
Old_Ford_Man
United States of America

Post by Old_Ford_Man »

Yes and I will drive it to I have had to work every time but it is slowing down so I hope I can make the next one.
1962 Ford Fairlane
1966 F-100
65Lover
United States of America

Post by 65Lover »

We do have an annual Meet & Greet in November. Last year was held at BroncoTom's place in Brookside Village. Will get more details out as it gets closer to November
Ruth
'65 F-100 Custom Cab SB Styleside
'67 Ford Mustang FB
'68 Mercury Cougar

Slickstock Altoona Iowa
Slickstock Salina Kansas