New Guy In Mass

NY, NJ, CT, MD, RI, VT, VA, WV, PA, DE, ME, QC, PEI, NB, NS, NL

Moderators: Kid, Casey 65

TonyC
United States of America

New Guy In Mass

Post by TonyC »

Hi all, the names Tony C, and Im in Saugus, MA. Im a Ford guy from way back. I just picked up a 62 F100 flatbed for 800 bucks from a guy in Maine who owned it for over 25 years. 292 Y Block rebuilt in 99 with only 500 miles on the rebuild. 4 speed on the floor (granny gear), rebuilt steering gear, king pins, new cab mounts, and more. Also I ended up with a truckload of parts as well. She starts like a dream, and purrs like a kitten. Gotta love these old trucks!
ezernut9mm
Sweden

Post by ezernut9mm »

welcome to the show tony. might see you this summer. i visit rhode island about every year. last year we had an impromptu get together somewhere i can't remember. lol
the thread is five or six down the llist from this one labeled "visit". it was a good time.
have fun and enjoy your stay at slick60s.
always
"i believe i've achieved satisfaction".-bubbles
"should i be gettin" baked for this boys?"-bubbles

i could no longer keep "r.i.p.ing" all of our fallen brothers and sisters, so i say here, slick loads of love and much respect to all you beautiful people.
F7BIGJOB
Location: West Greenwich, Rhode Island & Providence Plantations
United States of America

Post by F7BIGJOB »

Welcome aboard Tony! Chris, how can you forget Coventry? ss_pokes2.gif
Tony, we have Josh from Moosup, Ct.,John from Johnston, Tim from Coventry, Tom from Ledyard, Ct. I'm in West Greenwich, and we actually encourage ezernut :shock:
F7BIGJOB
-Steve

1965 F-250 4x4 Flareside

ImageImage
slickmainer
United States of America

Post by slickmainer »

Hi Tony, I looked at that truck several times. I called about it a few weeks ago and he said it was sold. Now I know where it went.

Im in Portland
--Gregg--
you can't get there from here