Everybody ready in case we get hit hard? Hope you all in RI are prepared. :(
65' F100
R.I.P Steve
F7BIGJOB
Location: West Greenwich, Rhode Island & Providence Plantations
United States of America

Re: Bad weather.

Post by F7BIGJOB »

Josh, ,we didn't do anything [yet ] Lisa bought extra drinking water, I will fill up a drum with water to flush toilets if we loose power, but looking at TODAYS weather projection, you're going to get more than us [ I think ]. Right now, I'm hoping that this is all hype to get you to watch thier news channel :2cents:

I HOPE! :peepwall:
F7BIGJOB
-Steve

1965 F-250 4x4 Flareside

ImageImage
Kid
United States of America

Post by Kid »

all you guys keep your heads down and stay safe. Keep us posted on how you are doing
There are some Days I should not be let to go into the public without adult supervision
Marty in PA
United States of America

Post by Marty in PA »

Heavier rain has been falling last few hours winds around 23mph. Good luck as it heads up your way. Worst to be around 8pm here.
Marty

1965 F100 Short Bed w/390 and 4 on the floor.

When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that is the beginning of the end of any nation.
F7BIGJOB
Location: West Greenwich, Rhode Island & Providence Plantations
United States of America

Post by F7BIGJOB »

Issues all around us went to work 'til noon, came home grabbed Sam & staged at the fire station 'til 9:00 pm. We had no calls :D Some wind damage around, we didn't loose power very little rain...etc. Chris' [ezernut] mother lives about 15 mile south of me that town got hit pretty hard- Chris hope all is ok with them.
F7BIGJOB
-Steve

1965 F-250 4x4 Flareside

ImageImage
ezernut9mm
Sweden

Post by ezernut9mm »

talked to my mom, no problems at the house. the bridge to the beach is closed. lots of sand over the road. lots of the sea front houses were wrecked, but no loss of life that she was aware of. the folks across the street are year rounders and they are ok, checked on everything and it is good. borrowed the grille to cook on as the power was out for a while.
hope all is well with all you guys! hope this next one doesn't cause much disruption as well.
always
"i believe i've achieved satisfaction".-bubbles
"should i be gettin" baked for this boys?"-bubbles

i could no longer keep "r.i.p.ing" all of our fallen brothers and sisters, so i say here, slick loads of love and much respect to all you beautiful people.