Happy Easter

This is for the Wives and spouses of members here to act as a support group

Moderators: Kid, Casey 65

Lyn
Australia

Happy Easter

Post by Lyn »

Wishing you all a very Happy Easter!

Nice to have 4 days off from work :woohoo: We are having the family round on Saturday for lunch to celebrate (eldest grandson) Aaron's 8th birthday and have a egg hunt for the kids.

The school holidays started today till 28/04 so I am on call for babysitting when needed, Aaron has asked for a trip to the Maritime Museum in Sydney so we will be heading down probably there on Wednesday or Thursday. We went to the movies on Tuesday after-school to see Monsters Vs Aliens in 3D. I love kids movies and the 3D effects were really good. I'm pretty sure you get the movies released ages before we do so it's probably old hat for you over there. I would appreciate any kids movies reviews good or bad.

So have a great weekend and I hope the Easter Bunny brings you all heaps of yummy chocolate eggs. :dancing:

love Lyn
CelticPFM

Post by CelticPFM »

Happy Easter everyone--we have rain forecast for Sunday, so I'll check again maybe tomorrow night and see if it's changed any-LOL! JT lost another tooth, so this year I won't have to play Easter Bunny & Tooth Fairy the same night again. My favorites are peeps, are they over in Oz Lyn? Sugar-covered marshmallows shaped like chicks, or they have rabbit-shaped, and others for different holidays. But it all started with Easter.
Boy Scout mom, Camp Gladiator fitness, and Running keep me busy.

"Just Breathe."
Mrs. Kid

Post by Mrs. Kid »

Happy Easter to All -- hope everyone has a great week-end
Weather here is suppose to be nice finally ( last week-end we had snow ) :cry:

I think I am going to try to paint the breezeway in our house on Saturday
I have only been going to do that since we moved in 5 yrs ago -- I am just a little slow sometimes

:hello: Hope the Easter Bunny is good to everyone