Some Encouragement

This is for the Wives and spouses of members here to act as a support group

Moderators: Kid, Casey 65

CelticPFM

Some Encouragement

Post by CelticPFM »

As we near Slick Stock some of you may be facing almost entire weekends without seeing your other half (restroom/drink refill breaks and meals), doing MORE yardwork than normal and taking the kids on outings by yourself. Just know that you can vent here, we all know how it is. My husband has a day off work, he fits all possible time getting parts and supplies for you guessed, working on the crew cab. Will he take the kids to the library, get some groceries or dishes done? No, but he did take my dog to the vet. So I'm grateful for that and tell myself it's just gonna get worse as the clock counts down. But we may get some relief in time for the Holidays. After Slick Stock has come and gone, a couple months residual time for the buzz to wear off. Heck, I helped mount a door and sanded today even. We did all go to a water park as a family yesterday, which was nice. Chris & I hadn't been to one in years. Now we're sunburned so staying in the shop in the shade with fans and sun tea is a good altenative to being cooped up in the house. It's pretty warm so might as well get done what you can since you have to take more breaks to cool down.
Boy Scout mom, Camp Gladiator fitness, and Running keep me busy.

"Just Breathe."
Max
United States of America

Post by Max »

That's the spirit! :D
"If you don't want to stand behind our Troops, feel free to stand in front of them."

1964 Ford F100
1967 US Army M416