Shoebox

Here is the place to post Jokes and funny stories, Just keep it clean

Moderators: Kid, Casey 65

Gritsngumbo
United States of America

Shoebox

Post by Gritsngumbo »

A man and his wife had been married for going on fifty years. They shared everything, but the one thing the old man’s wife asked him never to do was look in an old shoebox she kept on the top shelf of her closet.

Not thinking anything of it, the man never asked about its contents. He just figured it was one of those things… One day, when the old woman had fallen ill and didn’t have much longer to live, she called her husband to her hospital bed and told him it was time for him to take a look at the shoebox.

The old man went home, grabbed the box, and opened it. Inside, there were two crocheted dolls and bundles of money totaling $95,000!!

8124d60ae2eafcbef44c3419f05b6a47

“But…why? How?!” he stuttered, totally mystified by the cash.

“Right before we got married,” the old woman told her astonished husband, “my grandmother told me the secret to a happy marriage was to never argue. She said if I ever got angry with you, I should keep quiet and crochet a doll.”

The old man was touched. There were only two dolls in the shoebox – she had only been angry with him two times over the course of their marriage. He scooped his wife up and gave her a kiss.

“But where did the money come from?” He asked her.

“Oh, that?” She said with a smile, “that’s the money I made from selling the dolls."
If you understand what you’re doing, you’re not learning anything.

LITTLE RED: 64 F100 Short Style
BIG RED: 62 F100 Long Uni
BIG “UN": 63 F250 Long Flare
BBW RED: 61 F100 CC BBW Long Uni
CRIMSON CREW: 63 F100 "Stageway" Long Flare Crew Cab
"RANGER": 66 F100 CC Long Flatbed
"AVA" 1963 Avion T-20 Travel Trailer
“Lucille” 1955 New Moon 44’ Travel Trailer
Alan Mclennan
Australia

Re: Shoebox

Post by Alan Mclennan »

:lol:
Honey, If I say I`ll fix something I will, there`s no need to remind me every 6 months!!
66 f100 tabletop swb 351 Clevo C6 "Beryl"

Slick Stock 3 KCMO
Slick Stock 4 Altoona
Slick Stock 5 KCMO
Slick Stock 6 Altoona
Slick Stock 7 Salina KS
Slick Stock 8.............................. cry.gif