1962 Wiring

A place just for our project & build threads.

Moderators: Kid, Casey 65

62BlueBomber

1962 Wiring

Post by 62BlueBomber »

So I had a previous topic posted for advice on wiring harnesses for my 1962 Ford F100. But my question this time is; Does anyone have a "guy" in the state of Ohio that does the wiring on these types of vehicles. I have to admit that electrical is definitely way beyond my knowledge and comfortable capabilities. So I was wondering if anyone knew of someone in Ohio that would be able to install new wiring for the truck. This is pretty much the final functional aspect of the truck needing done before I start with cosmetics.

As always, I appreciate any and all advice from all you wiser than I.

Chris
Masterguns
United States of America

Re: 1962 Wiring

Post by Masterguns »

where at in Ohio are you? If you are close enough I may be able to help you out some.

I live in Brown county.
Semper Fidelis

1961 f100 Unibody BBW
2002 Excursion 7.3 (the bus)
1982 Bronco
2017 F150
2017 Mustang GT/CS
62BlueBomber

Post by 62BlueBomber »

I'm in Licking County. So I'd be a couple hours away at least.
Masterguns
United States of America

Post by Masterguns »

Sorry to take so long to get back with you, been under the weather. If you can't find anyone else to help, let me know, I'm sure we could work something out. I go to Columbus quite often, my daughter is going to OSU med school. If nothing else I could help point you in the right direction. Wiring is easy once you understand the basics, and keep it organized. just let me know, i'll be more than happy to help, and to meet someone else that likes these trucks.

Mark
Semper Fidelis

1961 f100 Unibody BBW
2002 Excursion 7.3 (the bus)
1982 Bronco
2017 F150
2017 Mustang GT/CS
Blanger
United States of America

Post by Blanger »

Masterguns wrote: If nothing else I could help point you in the right direction. Wiring is easy once you understand the basics, and keep it organized. just let me know, i'll be more than happy to help, and to meet someone else that likes these trucks.
I also would be willing to help through the forum answering questions and giving guidance if you want to try it on your own and post your questions here.

Jon