The Fun has Begun

Next location of SlickStock

Moderators: Kid, Casey 65

Kid
United States of America

The Fun has Begun

Post by Kid »

It is almost 1:30 am and Robbin and I just got home, will give details in the morning. We are having a blast already
There are some Days I should not be let to go into the public without adult supervision
ezernut9mm
Sweden

Re: The Fun has Begun

Post by ezernut9mm »

no fair. can't start before the rest of the class.
always
"i believe i've achieved satisfaction".-bubbles
"should i be gettin" baked for this boys?"-bubbles

i could no longer keep "r.i.p.ing" all of our fallen brothers and sisters, so i say here, slick loads of love and much respect to all you beautiful people.
8clt
Australia

Post by 8clt »

ezernut9mm wrote:no fair. can't start before the rest of the class.

how are those pockets.... Ezer ?????

The Peachtree's foreign minister and his delegation are in attendance, and at great expense, and ready to compete for a Gold Slick 5 Olympics medal ....
Better hurry up then, for the big walk around the block...... , might get a few tips on valvetrain rocker setup for the big event...s
Don't forget to post pics of all the "grid" girls in attendance with their teams.
("i haven't ........ in years. would love to attend one again. they are a blast! and i love girls in boots and short shorts")
reckon you'd have buckleys with pics of the fineprint detail though !......

We need pic's (envey to those unable to attend ?), as those damn DVD's don't seem to work below the equator , must spin the wrong way....
Lost in the Mountains Blue Mist ......
Kid
United States of America

Post by Kid »

We met Alan and Lyn with Lance and his wife Jane for supper last nite and then went and hung out a Lances house till we figured Pat and Lyman would be at the airport, We hooked up with them after a bit of confusion and went to get something to eat as they had missed supper because of flights. We had a great time setting there and could not believes it was 1:30 am when we got home. The fun has started and we will be having out cookout tomorrow afternoon/evening to really get the party rolling. We will be seeing everyone in a few days.............Kid
There are some Days I should not be let to go into the public without adult supervision
Alan Mclennan
Australia

Post by Alan Mclennan »

We had a great evening with Robbin, Darrell, Jane and Lance last night, Lances study of the Aussie lingo has paid off!.
I`ve got to say , my feet were starting to drag at about 10: PM, but came good with a second wind after the midnight Pancakes and tea with Pat and Lyman, so that makes 8 of us that have started to Celebrate SS5!!!.
Honey, If I say I`ll fix something I will, there`s no need to remind me every 6 months!!
66 f100 tabletop swb 351 Clevo C6 "Beryl"

Slick Stock 3 KCMO
Slick Stock 4 Altoona
Slick Stock 5 KCMO
Slick Stock 6 Altoona
Slick Stock 7 Salina KS
Slick Stock 8.............................. cry.gif
Truckrat
United States of America

Post by Truckrat »

Hey you earlybirds, save some fun for the rest of us!
And WHERE are the PICTURES??????
Come on guys and gals, I KNOW you have cameras!
Stuff like that should have pics to show it,
otherwise it didn't happen. Lol! TR