Ok, tools down

Next location of SlickStock

Moderators: Kid, Casey 65

Kid
United States of America

Ok, tools down

Post by Kid »

And get packed. a bunch are stopping by here today for the pre SS cookout and heading to KC tomorrow. Sounds like Dean , Ruby, John, and Leslie are on the road and should be in KC tomorrow ( they talked like they might stop by here later today on their way ). I think Michelle is heading north to KC tomorrow and Ray is heading SE from Wyo tomorrow. Looks like it will be on starting tomorrow.

Come on guys and gals lets show some excitment. It is SLICKSTOCK time
There are some Days I should not be let to go into the public without adult supervision
jkimbrel65
United States of America

Re: Ok, tools down

Post by jkimbrel65 »

Can't belive how slow this weekend is going.Leaving out tues morning,Will be there wed. :steering: :cheers: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Mike
I tried being normal once...
was the worst 10 minutes of my life
Kid
United States of America

Post by Kid »

I know Mike, I was supposed to have Fri and Sat off work but something came up and I ended up working, Fri was LLOOOONG and Sat seemed like it was 100 hours long even though it was only 4. Now the next 10 days will probably fly by and seem like just a few minutes.
There are some Days I should not be let to go into the public without adult supervision
64low-n-slow

Post by 64low-n-slow »

Still need to jack the truck up, grab a handful of wrenches and a creeper & roll around a while and see if anything is loose underneath...clutch linkage is always suspect. My stuff is all packed, just needs loaded.

I'll be leaving Daytona early tomorrow, looking to meet jkimbrel65 in Nashville Tues. This will be a VERY LONG DAY!

Enjoy the cookout. For those getting to KC early, HAVE FUN and safe travels. We'll see you Wed.
kstones63
United States of America

Post by kstones63 »

I'm loading the truck today and we will leave on Monday morning. We are heading to NM and then heading north up into Kansas just to do something different than all interstate driving. We should be there Wednesday midday(hopefully)

Kevin
kstones63
95 F350 Flatbed Dually Diesel
Hoofbeat Racer
Canada

Post by Hoofbeat Racer »

Tools down????? I was still setting valves at 11 last night. Going for one last rip after breakfast, wake any neighbors that are still sleeping, and load her up. Will be in KC sometime on Wed afternoon. 1800 miles and a whole lot of black smoke, hammer down!!!!
Mark

62galxe

Post by 62galxe »

I still need to adjust the valves before i leave tuesday. gotta park the truck long enough to let it cool down.
1963 uni PATINA BLUE
1965 short bed
Casey 65
United States of America

Post by Casey 65 »

I'm packing all the banners, kids games, sponsors stuph, chairs, coolers, name tags, T shirts, top hat, and a plethera of other stuph...
"One Test Result is Worth One Thousand Expert Opinions" - Werner von Braun
ezernut9mm
Sweden

Post by ezernut9mm »

i cleaned up the shed an basement today. lots of worthless stuff, but maybe someone can use something, so i'll bring it all. dusted off the cooler too. i'm sure it will come in handy for all that mysterious ice and beer that seems to show up unexpectedly. can't wait to see all of you guys again!
always
"i believe i've achieved satisfaction".-bubbles
"should i be gettin" baked for this boys?"-bubbles

i could no longer keep "r.i.p.ing" all of our fallen brothers and sisters, so i say here, slick loads of love and much respect to all you beautiful people.
Kid
United States of America

Post by Kid »

MArk is making a last minute repair on Carsons truck and then we are heading out. We should be in KC for supper..................Later,

Have a safe trip everyone