tregs, show us your bits

Here you go guys. An Australian Chapter
Alan Mclennan
Australia

tregs, show us your bits

Post by Alan Mclennan »

tregs, you mentioned on AFF! that you have a chassis but is no good!, do you have a pic of it?, maybe all isn't lost with it!, no hurry! I`m going to the pub in a minute! it is Friday after all! 8)
Honey, If I say I`ll fix something I will, there`s no need to remind me every 6 months!!
66 f100 tabletop swb 351 Clevo C6 "Beryl"

Slick Stock 3 KCMO
Slick Stock 4 Altoona
Slick Stock 5 KCMO
Slick Stock 6 Altoona
Slick Stock 7 Salina KS
Slick Stock 8.............................. cry.gif
tregs

Re: tregs, show us your bits

Post by tregs »

Wow I just found this. Better late than never. That sounds like my effie build lol. I have a 1970 chassis now but the build has just started again from the first time I was on here until about 1 month ago the cab-tub was at a panel beaters (family) he kept saying he was about to work on it but never did so I picked it up and now I have someone else working on it he has the doors at the moment all in primer now and picking up the cab in the next 2 weeks and as for the tub it's now beond repair so now is the impossible task of finding a new one .
tregs

Post by tregs »

You did say not to hurry lol I hope you enjoyed that beer
Alan Mclennan
Australia

Post by Alan Mclennan »

:rotflmao: yeah no rush 2 years and 1 month will be fine!, and it was only Friday yesterday as it turns out! :lol: ...now what was I going to say?, it was probably bullshmit anyhow!, but glad to here your back at it mate! :burp:
Honey, If I say I`ll fix something I will, there`s no need to remind me every 6 months!!
66 f100 tabletop swb 351 Clevo C6 "Beryl"

Slick Stock 3 KCMO
Slick Stock 4 Altoona
Slick Stock 5 KCMO
Slick Stock 6 Altoona
Slick Stock 7 Salina KS
Slick Stock 8.............................. cry.gif