Whats happening boys?

Here you go guys. An Australian Chapter
Leeroy
Australia

Whats happening boys?

Post by Leeroy »

So whats going on down under for you locals?

Been a bit sporadic with my posting, you know, new kids, new slicks, work work work. I'm on leave at the moment so have a bit more time to 'peruuuuse' the forum that I have grown to love so much! So I'll rear my ugly head for the next few weeks whilst I find a compact way of putting heat into the slick! I'm hunting with the search function! Got into the muzzy the other day.... no heater, got into the slick.... no heater.... GRRRR

Now whats keeping all you lot quiet? And don't say the pub! (Cause I'd be jealous! :boxing: )
Alan Mclennan
Australia

Re: Whats happening boys?

Post by Alan Mclennan »

I don`t know about the others , but I`ve been busy at work, doing renovations in the house, building a Aquaponic garden system for Lynny and spending too much time on the net!!!!, don`t forget to find out if your flying the 13th May from Honulooloo ( where do they get these names), the guy that drives me home every Friday night in the Peachtree Pub courtesy bus is flying home that day.
Honey, If I say I`ll fix something I will, there`s no need to remind me every 6 months!!
66 f100 tabletop swb 351 Clevo C6 "Beryl"

Slick Stock 3 KCMO
Slick Stock 4 Altoona
Slick Stock 5 KCMO
Slick Stock 6 Altoona
Slick Stock 7 Salina KS
Slick Stock 8.............................. cry.gif