Where are u lot?

Here you go guys. An Australian Chapter
Leeroy
Australia

Re: Where are u lot?

Post by Leeroy »

Alright alright I have to ask.... You know far too much about aeroplanes!!!!! What's the story??? :lol: :lol:
A guy I knew back in the day was snapping pics at Launceston yesterday, he managed to get one as I was departing. Yes that's me behind the wheel! :shock:

Top loader close ratio??? You guys have all the good stuff. :( where do 'young fellas' like me find all this? (Oh and flea bay doesn't count it's all overpriced to the max!!!)
The np435 is a bit whiney (like the newborn!) thinking an oil change before I get too excited and start changing stuff though

8clt
Australia

Post by 8clt »

Yep,
recon that was the go...
nice pic headin for rotation !! 14r or 32r
finish the runway upgrades yet?
Intend doing " Longford revival " next year, so I'll be on a orange bellied baby, hopefully the little Giulietta will be "onsong" and finished by then ? and in my mates garage near by.
Leeroy,
'cause you sit up the front.............you wouldn't see ice on the leading edge...like the Comet !!! IFR ------------
except that the comet's Captain, don't care, if it is iced up , cause it won't effect his stall speed and he don't need low speed handling qualities either, just as long as he doesn't lose his reaction time by sleeping in the cab in sub zero conditions.

On the NP435---I'm led to believe (easily led ), that's an inherent characteristic, where as the youngin' will grow out of it about age 21, the tranny won't. Try using 80/90 synthetic oil, no g'tee but worth a try to help the synchro's mesh a tad quieter, doesn't mean you administer it to the young one for the same outcome though. :lol: Mine used caster oil on me, didn't work. :mrgreen:

Every time I look skyward , I say to myself , Hi Leeroy, as the orange belly passes overhead.... must be you,cause you then turn her south! and I get the "FLICK" , tail end view, heading for Mexico.
Lost in the Mountains Blue Mist ......
Leeroy
Australia

Post by Leeroy »

'Twas 14R. The works down there have been finished for awhile, pity our blokes don't know how to turn the lights on down there....
Yes and us mexicans are always polite, we wave as we turn south :lol: You can see the outer section of the leading edge on a a320, can't see anything on a321. Its stupid really, the engines are de-iced but only the outer 3 slats are heated on the wing anyway, the rest of the entire thing... ISNT!

The oraneg bellied baby.... interesting contraption. Lets just say I wouldn't be in a hurry to buy a french car..... :roll:
1964 700
Australia

Post by 1964 700 »

8clt wrote:Got the pm. sounds good, so I'll keep the toploader close ratio box then, instead of an auto with stall converter and shift kit !!
would have thought the sludge box would be the go, at my age ..less to think about ha ha.

John, I wasn`t sure what box you had in, being a roundy round car I thought you had a stick, but if you have an auto & stally run that for bracket racing, quicker & more consistent, bit more gentle on the drive line too

I hear you picked up the ranchero, Rossco was telling me about a Ranchero he towed the other day