tricycle videos

A place for discussion of off topic subjects. Pretty much anything goes - just keep it civil, please!

Moderators: Kid, Casey 65

Fanatic

tricycle videos

Post by Fanatic »

Who ever posted the trike videos on the Slickstock album, could you please re upload them . PM me if necessary

Thanx, Tim
INEPTOCRACY: (in-ep'-toc-ra-cy) : a system of government where the least capable to lead are elected by the least capable of producing, and where the members of society least likely to sustain themselves or succeed are rewarded with goods and services paid for by the confiscated wealth of a diminishing number of producers.
Kid
United States of America

Re: tricycle videos

Post by Kid »

TIm, I tried to load a video on your photobucket account, did it work
There are some Days I should not be let to go into the public without adult supervision
Fanatic

Post by Fanatic »

Kinda worked. Do you have the trike pics? can you post to Chris's site. That seems to work best but some of the videos didn't upload well
INEPTOCRACY: (in-ep'-toc-ra-cy) : a system of government where the least capable to lead are elected by the least capable of producing, and where the members of society least likely to sustain themselves or succeed are rewarded with goods and services paid for by the confiscated wealth of a diminishing number of producers.
Kid
United States of America

Post by Kid »

I can try again
There are some Days I should not be let to go into the public without adult supervision
Alan Mclennan
Australia

Post by Alan Mclennan »

Did you get the bit where Chris W got ran over ? :oops:
Honey, If I say I`ll fix something I will, there`s no need to remind me every 6 months!!
66 f100 tabletop swb 351 Clevo C6 "Beryl"

Slick Stock 3 KCMO
Slick Stock 4 Altoona
Slick Stock 5 KCMO
Slick Stock 6 Altoona
Slick Stock 7 Salina KS
Slick Stock 8.............................. cry.gif