Mark posts read....

Moderators: Kid, Casey 65

Leeroy
Australia

Mark posts read....

Post by Leeroy »

I like the buttons on the forum that allow me to view new posts or unread posts, in most forums I just click on view new posts. But after the upgrade, There are 20 pages of 'new' posts that I have to catch up on to make the buttons work correctly!!!! Is there any way to make all the existing ones 'read?' That way when I log in I can utilise the new posts/unread posts button.
8clt
Australia

Re: Mark posts read....

Post by 8clt »

Leeroy wrote:I like the buttons on the forum that allow me to view new posts or unread posts, in most forums I just click on view new posts. But after the upgrade, There are 20 pages of 'new' posts that I have to catch up on to make the buttons work correctly!!!! Is there any way to make all the existing ones 'read?' That way when I log in I can utilise the new posts/unread posts button.

Leeroy,
It may be prudent to contact the following number # 0011+1 (214)717-9560. (its only good for a couple of weeks though.)
I can personally guarantee that this number will be answered by someone whom is not from a call centre from Malaysia, India, Sri Lanka , ask you for your ID, put you on hold indefinately or ask you to press no.1 account number ,or....no.2 for accounts etc...............
no.5 for general enquiry's to speak to a call centre consultant whom has no idea where you are or what you want.

What's more, the highly respected dignatory in question, has a good grasp of the "queens" english language.....if this lambassador can't fix/help/steer/question it, on your request, then you've got Buckleys chance.
There is every chance the Personal Assistant may take the call....and that's a big big bonus, this p.a. is super efficient.

Per ardua ad astra , Leeroy....
Where have you been lately ?
cheers
John
Lost in the Mountains Blue Mist ......