Site maintenence

Moderators: Kid, Casey 65

Kid
United States of America

Site maintenence

Post by Kid »

James will be doing some work on the site in the early morning hours of this coming Sat or Sun so if you have issues getting on in the early morning hours don't panic, just wait 30 min or so and rety to get in. He has some minor upgrades to do but you guys and gals should not notice any difference in the site.
There are some Days I should not be let to go into the public without adult supervision
ICEMAN6166
Poland

Re: Site maintenence

Post by ICEMAN6166 »

1966 F250 4x4
1964 Rambler Ambassador 990
Rest in peace departed Slick family members
Cam Milam
Lesley Ferguson
Steve Lopes
John Sutton
foodstick

Post by foodstick »

Kid, here is an option for our site that I think can be turned on, its nice on other sites.

Once you have posted in a thread, that thread will show an icon next to it on your topic list, I know it helps me keep up with the threads I have been most active on...
Kid
United States of America

Post by Kid »

I will send this on to James
There are some Days I should not be let to go into the public without adult supervision
Marty in PA
United States of America

Post by Marty in PA »

Nice header on the top of the page. Looks good.
Marty

1965 F100 Short Bed w/390 and 4 on the floor.

When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that is the beginning of the end of any nation.
Administrator
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Administrator »

test
chris401
United States of America

Post by chris401 »

Kid wrote:James will be doing some work on the site in the early morning hours of this coming Sat or Sun so if you have issues getting on in the early morning hours don't panic, just wait 30 min or so and rety to get in. He has some minor upgrades to do but you guys and gals should not notice any difference in the site.
Photo test.

https://images.app.goo.gl/TUV73bQRkaA2XNSG8
Chris
chris401
United States of America

Post by chris401 »

Kid wrote:James will be doing some work on the site in the early morning hours of this coming Sat or Sun so if you have issues getting on in the early morning hours don't panic, just wait 30 min or so and rety to get in. He has some minor upgrades to do but you guys and gals should not notice any difference in the site.
Any news on the photo addition?
Chris