Fiberglass Headliners for Slicks

Got a helpful tip or trick related to your slick? Please share...

Moderators: Kid, Casey 65

Truckrat
United States of America

Fiberglass Headliners for Slicks

Post by Truckrat »

Not long ago we lost a good friend named Irl Collins who had created a really nice headliner for all of
our Slick truck cabs! He built molds to make headliners for every version of them and also the 41-47
Ford Truck Cabs too! We will all miss seeing Irl at Slick Stock and Pate Swap Meet as well as other events! He was a great guy and a good friend to all! The set of molds has been sold to another individual in Lowry City, Missouri and the headliners are being made again from Irl’s molds!
The contact number is 417-280-6605! Ask for Sean Langston. He also does engraving and makes new
Side Badges for our trucks like the red ones on the fenders and sides of our hoods! He kept the name
Shadetree and added Headliners to it. If you want the headliner with the radio provision he can still do it too! I will be going by there on the way to Slick Stock to pick up a couple of them! If you are coming to Slick Stock and want one for your Slick, call Sean and make arrangements with him, and I can bring it with me! See you all in Marshalltown!
chris401
United States of America

Re: Fiberglass Headliners for Slicks

Post by chris401 »

Truckrat wrote:Not long ago we lost a good friend named Irl Collins who had created a really nice headliner for all of
our Slick truck cabs! He built molds to make headliners for every version of them and also the 41-47
Ford Truck Cabs too! We will all miss seeing Irl at Slick Stock and Pate Swap Meet as well as other events! He was a great guy and a good friend to all! The set of molds has been sold to another individual in Lowry City, Missouri and the headliners are being made again from Irl’s molds!
The contact number is 417-280-6605! Ask for Sean Langston. He also does engraving and makes new
Side Badges for our trucks like the red ones on the fenders and sides of our hoods! He kept the name
Shadetree and added Headliners to it. If you want the headliner with the radio provision he can still do it too! I will be going by there on the way to Slick Stock to pick up a couple of them! If you are coming to Slick Stock and want one for your Slick, call Sean and make arrangements with him, and I can bring it with me! See you all in Marshalltown!
Thank's
Chris
Brian Patterson
United States of America

Post by Brian Patterson »

I purchased one of the headliners not long ago. I spoke with him a few times as he shipped it to me via Greyhound. Never had a chance to meet him in person but he was a pleasure to talk to over the phone. Sorry to hear he passed. I love the headliner!
Kid
United States of America

Post by Kid »

How easy was it to install. I am thinking about putting mine in at the hotel during SS.
There are some Days I should not be let to go into the public without adult supervision
FarmMotorSports
United States of America

Post by FarmMotorSports »

With all the slick stock members trying to help install it, Id wager you will do nothing more than pay for it...LOL... the hardest part.
61 F250 Unibody
5.9 Ford Diesel / Allison
Disk brake straight axle
Brian Patterson
United States of America

Post by Brian Patterson »

Wasn't bad but had to do a little trimming. Nothing you couldn't do with a hand file. The side pieces didn't fit for me. Looks like headliner might have slipped in the mold as the two wouldn't line up.