Other uses for Valve Cover track

The next great event

Moderators: Kid, Casey 65

Kid
United States of America

Other uses for Valve Cover track

Post by Kid »

I have been thinking about other ways we can use the VC track at SS. One suggestion is to race hot wheels on it which I think we are going to do.

Other uses can be to buy and race 1/18th scale diecast, they are pretty reasonable to buy and heavy enough to go down the track pretty well and another thought is to buy the cheap plastic toys cars and trucks that are approx 1/18th scale and run those also, I have seen those at some discount stores for just a few bucks.

If you guys want to buy and bring some of these other options to SS we will race them also, just trying to come up with more ideas for fun while we are there and since the VC seem to be such a hit I thought about these other options.

Let me know what you think..................Kid
There are some Days I should not be let to go into the public without adult supervision
Dadstruk
United States of America

Re: Other uses for Valve Cover track

Post by Dadstruk »

I like the plastic car idea Is there a toys for tots nearby? Buy em Race em Donate em.
slixtyfive
United States of America

Post by slixtyfive »

I think the idea of pine wood derby type cars came up once before....???
"It's better to be gone but not forgotten, than to be forgotten but not gone." Gary Allan
Kid
United States of America

Post by Kid »

I like the pine wood derby idea also.........Kid
There are some Days I should not be let to go into the public without adult supervision
Johnny Canuck
Canada

Post by Johnny Canuck »

Darrell do i need to bring my slot car or not? space in my suitcase is at a premium but I can do without a few pair of shorts if I need to bring the slotcar.
I only want to bring a carry-on on the plane so they can't lose my luggage.
It's a race.. Will hell freeze over or will JC finish his truck first. Stay tuned..
Kid
United States of America

Post by Kid »

going to have to get with Lance to see if he is bringing the track but I kinda doubt he will be bringing it this year, It doesnt fit to well in the back of the Uin IF he is coming................Kid
foodstick

Post by foodstick »

The slot car track is way to big to bring, and it is set up in a friends house with a computer counting system and working pits , etc.....