3/4

The next great event

Moderators: Kid, Casey 65

Kid
United States of America

3/4

Post by Kid »

of the International carb rebuilding team will be traveling together again from Des Moines to Salina Ks, UNLESS Alan & Lyn wants to come this far North just to turn around and go South again.

If you want to hear how the International carb rebuilding team was formed you need to travel to Salina in Aug and we will tell the story...................Kid
There are some Days I should not be let to go into the public without adult supervision
Alan Mclennan
Australia

Re: 3/4

Post by Alan Mclennan »

Kid wrote:of the International carb rebuilding team will be traveling together again from Des Moines to Salina Ks, UNLESS Alan & Lyn wants to come this far North just to turn around and go South again.

If you want to hear how the International carb rebuilding team was formed you need to travel to Salina in Aug and we will tell the story...................Kid
Sorry Darrell, but I can't see us making it that far east this trip, but be a shored, we will be in Salina with our International Carby T shirts on, and yes that was a trip to remember
We have had some great times over the years haven't we mate!... :D
Honey, If I say I`ll fix something I will, there`s no need to remind me every 6 months!!
66 f100 tabletop swb 351 Clevo C6 "Beryl"

Slick Stock 3 KCMO
Slick Stock 4 Altoona
Slick Stock 5 KCMO
Slick Stock 6 Altoona
Slick Stock 7 Salina KS
Slick Stock 8.............................. cry.gif
Kid
United States of America

Post by Kid »

Yes we have Alan. I was talking to Don about that trip recently and it was a trip to never be forgotten, shows the quality of people you, Lyn and Ken are to stick with us that day...................Kid
There are some Days I should not be let to go into the public without adult supervision
castruck_1964
Canada

Post by castruck_1964 »

True Slicksters never leave another behind during times of Distress. has been proven several times enroute to or at SS events. many stories to be retold at SS including mysterious disappearance of a chop top, Tom and Kathy hauling PFM crewcab home, Kid taking his time to get Cas off the side of the road after she broke down on her maiden voyage :shock: :mrgreen: only to then go on the infamous test drive :shock:
Slicks rule
dd/ 19 F150,97 Tbird
62 swb bbw uni next project
460 C6

Ken
LM14
United States of America

Post by LM14 »

Even simple things like picking up coolers from the middle of busy intersections. A great group of caring people (or they were planning on stealing the beer from the spilled cooer and got caught, I'm not sure).

SPark
1932 Ford 5 window coupe. 302/C4
1962 8V-390/C6 Unibody Short Bed Soon to be Big Window - The Lincoln that never was
2013 F150 Super Crew Eco Boost 4x4
2015 Ford Edge for the little lady, because she said so!
2007 Mustang GT, 4.6-3V/5 Speed. Only 8680 miles on the clock.

More toys, I need more toys!!!
slick4x4
United States of America

Post by slick4x4 »

Just pure instinct.....
Like when you see a baby falling... You don't think... You just react
When I saw those little defenses beers hitting the ground
Just had to save them
cry.gif
[b]'' I think what scares me the most about you guys is that I understand you '' ..... KID
'' lookin good, a little paint adds at least 100hp!'' ....... COOTER
'' well an old guy can dream cant he? ''............ICEMAN
''I would donate organs before selling my slick''........ HOOFBEAT RACER
Truckrat
United States of America

Post by Truckrat »

Also when PFM and crew stopped on I-70 to help a broke down Okie
on the roadside and dragged him to a gas station. Can't beat Slicksters like
that! TR