OUR Intake on SlickStock

The next great event

Moderators: Kid, Casey 65

6166 Junkyard Dog
United States of America

OUR Intake on SlickStock

Post by 6166 Junkyard Dog »

Hats off to Darrell and Pat and Jerry and wives

Darrell with that intro on Thursday night,, sorry took so long from Amarillo to Salina looked shorter on the map, plus some of things people do not see behind the scenes

Pat Great Job, Fabrication Shop was out of this world, ESPECIALLY when he said ALL PARTS Down to the screws are Domestic in other words NO TAWAIN JUNK,, the motor,, 12298

Next stop Lunch and that small town like stepping back in time down to the way they even park in town 12300 ++ the little flea market, next stop the place in Kipp, KS nice little shop on what they do,, NOW Folks remember these 2 places are small, few employees But companies like this is what makes this country in small towns and they do not believe on letting China/Tawain take them down AAA+++ Pat showing us that,, Next stop the Lay T Ranch nice folks as well on opening up there house to several strangers they never seen before and the great Man Cave etc. 12299
and last Pat again the farm, the flag, the German hand gun + cow and bull frogs

:oops: ALL THE Pats as well even a Pat from down under

Jerry,, good calling numbers, also bringing up the rear as well

Canadian Members,, Great seeing you,, Ken thanks for the ride to all the places,, Kens truck is one nice running truck,, Dean always nice to see you,, keep us in mind,, JC also thanks for the gate, also the York SlickStock Shirt your wearing so Kathy got one,, Then also it shows that you do NOT have to have a truck there to have a good time

Alan its always nice to see you and even listen to you talk with a way different English accent and to see what you bring

Now to the rest of members ,, a lot of you met for the first time or several times and it's good talking and answering your ?'s and hope I answered them OK and it's nice to see the younger ones getting into the trucks as well

Silent Auction still fun to have and thanks to the one member donated the drill bits,, means I can put more lights on :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Raffle Tickets AAA+++

Auction,, Oh yes Darrell/Pat/Jerry a great change in pace

Group Picture might need a BIGGER Truck,, what would have been cool 3 slicks on the back of our truck then everybody would have a good seat BUT Then need a bigger camera

Bottom line is SlickStock is unlike any car/truck show,, it has the family affair, fun trash/ :bs: talking, not just cleaning trucks but looking at the daily drivers, trucks in building stages bid /small trucks going places and that's why I consider it not a show but a Gathering of a group of people that has all one thing in common and that's the love of the 61/66 FORD F-Series Trucks from all over the world and remember even without a truck there is plenty others you can get a ride in and have Fun
Tom,
@
Lazy FORD Ranch
Where Ford Trucks Rest in Peace

Dakota,,, RIP will never be the same looking for 61-66 trucks again ,, :cry: Kathy :cry:
Slickstock,,, York, PA
Slickstock,,, Kansas City, MO
Slickstock,,, Altoona, IOWA
Slickstock,,, Salina, KS

Now Cooper will try his best :lol: :lol:

Cooper now has 2018 Slick Stock,, give him a fair star :lol:
Slickstock Kansas City, Mo
Johnny Canuck
Canada

Re: OUR Intake on SlickStock

Post by Johnny Canuck »

Always a blast to see you Kathy and your dog.. (why can't I remember his name?) I never seen Kathy without him lol
Slickstocks are always better when you guys show up!!
See ya at the next one
It's a race.. Will hell freeze over or will JC finish his truck first. Stay tuned..
Toyz
United States of America

Post by Toyz »

Well put, Tom and JC! And Tom, Kathy, and Dakota; that "grand entry" made up for any tardiness! Thanks for all ya'll do to support Slick 60s. Also, big thanks to Beth and Kevin Stone for their support despite adversities which precluded their being with us. I hope all is well, and prayer will continue. we missed ya'll, as well as that "other" Canadian, Mark! Thanks again to Colleen and (one of) the "Pats"! Ya'll did a fantastic job, and please pass on thanks to all the friends ya'll reeled in to make this a memorable event!
Paul
The Ford Orphanage
Life's too short for boring vehicles!
My quest to develop a universal solvent is held up by the lack of a storage container.
Paul
Alan Mclennan
Australia

Post by Alan Mclennan »

Thanks Tom, I always enjoy catching up with you mate, got a real nice pic of your truck with Kathy and Dakota beside it, see you in KCMO ! :D
Honey, If I say I`ll fix something I will, there`s no need to remind me every 6 months!!
66 f100 tabletop swb 351 Clevo C6 "Beryl"

Slick Stock 3 KCMO
Slick Stock 4 Altoona
Slick Stock 5 KCMO
Slick Stock 6 Altoona
Slick Stock 7 Salina KS
Slick Stock 8.............................. cry.gif