Weight of a Door

The place to talk Slicks. All we ask is that discussion has something to do with slicks...

Moderators: Kid, Casey 65

61ford

Weight of a Door

Post by 61ford »

im trying to price some doors to a guy but i dont have anything to weigh it with i was guessing bout 75 pounds a piece and i was gonna see if anyone had shipped some before and knew about what they weighed
Ryan

61 Ford f100 Unibody short bed
351w/Aod
joeymac64

Post by joeymac64 »

bathroom scales will work fine
Slick Fan

Post by Slick Fan »

I know they don't weigh a whole lot once the windows, regulators & runners are removed. :P
My "Slickitis" affliction began here...

66 F100 CC/65 F100 CC/66 F250 CC
If it starts to rain, they'll tax the splash.
If you want to fish, they'll tax the bass.
If you plant a yard, they'll tax the grass.
If you don't play nice, they'll fine your *$#!
61ford

Post by 61ford »

my bathroom scales tend to weigh everything alittle bit heavy ive noticed after i took some stuff to the post office today.i was trying to get as close as possible so i could get them unloaded this guy took me to the cleaners on these doors and hes even a member here.he told me they were solid and there not and now hes in jail and still owed seveal more hundred dollars so im trying to sale them but he was taking everything i just guessed it at about 85 pounds and it was gonna be costly by greyhound
Ryan

61 Ford f100 Unibody short bed
351w/Aod
ICEMAN6166
Poland

Post by ICEMAN6166 »

61ford wrote:my bathroom scales tend to weigh everything alittle bit heavy ive noticed after i took some stuff to the post office today.i was trying to get as close as possible so i could get them unloaded this guy took me to the cleaners on these doors and hes even a member here.he told me they were solid and there not and now hes in jail and still owed seveal more hundred dollars so im trying to sale them but he was taking everything i just guessed it at about 85 pounds and it was gonna be costly by greyhound

1966 F250 4x4
1964 Rambler Ambassador 990
Rest in peace departed Slick family members
Cam Milam
Lesley Ferguson
Steve Lopes
John Sutton