Another new owner from Dallas Area

TX, OK, AZ, LA, NM, AR, CO

Moderators: Kid, Casey 65

Brian Taylor
United States of America

Another new owner from Dallas Area

Post by Brian Taylor »

Just bought a 66 F100 and I am still learning about the truck. I have already found people with parts to share or sell and am looking for more. Most of what I need are little things.
My truck is a runner driver that will be a rolling project.
I would like to meet other owners in the area to exchange ideas and help if needed. I have more than enough tools to make me dangerous.
I live in Grand Prairie just North of lake Joe Pool. Please feeel free to email me.
Brian
Gritsngumbo
United States of America

Post by Gritsngumbo »

Welcome from Louisiana! No entry fees for the site, but we do require pictures LOL. Recommend you also introduce yourself on the Truck Talk section so more folks will see it.
If you understand what you’re doing, you’re not learning anything.

LITTLE RED: 64 F100 Short Style
BIG RED: 62 F100 Long Uni
BIG “UN": 63 F250 Long Flare
BBW RED: 61 F100 CC BBW Long Uni
CRIMSON CREW: 63 F100 "Stageway" Long Flare Crew Cab
"RANGER": 66 F100 CC Long Flatbed
"AVA" 1963 Avion T-20 Travel Trailer
“Lucille” 1955 New Moon 44’ Travel Trailer
PFM-64f100

Post by PFM-64f100 »

Welcome brian... Around here the big gathering is Pate swap meet in late April. We now stand at 20 spots and a private porta potty for all of us to gather.

I normally hit the good guys show in the fall also. Other than that come by I would say lets meet up but I have to stay busy on the crew cab so I can drive it to SS4. That means any free time I have I should be working on it and maybe I will be done by then. I am just North of Ft Worth in Haslet send me a PM sometime.. My links below will show you some of what I have in progress.

Yes pictures are the entry fee for this site.... :D

chris w
64 F100 short bed-style side-460-c6-with side toolbox and Dakota Front Suspension
And a 65 CrewCab

Chris W.

The pickups
65 Crew Cab
http://www.purpleflyingmonkey.com/CrewCab/index.html
64 F100
http://www.purpleflyingmonkey.com/1964- ... index.html
The Torino project http://www.purpleflyingmonkey.com/1971- ... eFile.html
My1stSlick
United States of America

Post by My1stSlick »

Hey welcome and right on, another 66 Slick in the DFW. Im out in Rowlett. Id like to compare notes some time. I've been going thru mine, but unfortunately havent ever seen another one up close to compare with.

The people on this board have been a great help to me so far, I'm sure they will treat you right.

Mark
Brian Taylor
United States of America

Post by Brian Taylor »

I just made a new pattern for the headliner since mine did not have one. Also recovered the dash pad since my original was all shattered and dryed out. And now I have to install the windshield which will take me and a very understanding wife to install it.
Brian