Mirrorproblems

The place to talk Slicks. All we ask is that discussion has something to do with slicks...

Moderators: Kid, Casey 65

Max
United States of America

Post by Max »

... or if your truck came from the south, good chance the holes may have come from an errant shotgun blast. Stuff like that happens down here! :peepwall:
"If you don't want to stand behind our Troops, feel free to stand in front of them."

1964 Ford F100
1967 US Army M416
Johnny Canuck
Canada

Post by Johnny Canuck »

Truckfarmer wrote:They sell an "Universal" mirror. I think my son's 63 has a universal driver's door as it has over 20 holes in it. Seems that poor door has had more accessory changes than you see at a Britney Spears concert.

But probably less scars and gashes :roll:
It's a race.. Will hell freeze over or will JC finish his truck first. Stay tuned..
dadajak63

mirrors

Post by dadajak63 »

can`t remember where i got my mirrors, but they look exactly like the mirror from Rog300b above. they are installed correctly, and the pass side mirror can`t be adjusted where you can use it. i`m pretty sure broncotom told me his mirrors are the same. beware. jack
6Slick5

Post by 6Slick5 »

I found this picture while looking at some old drag racing pic's. The slick in the background caught my eye, and has I believe what are called west coast mirrors.

http://public.fotki.com/Fastplasticbldr ... 00027.html

Have Fun!
Marty
65 F-100
94 F-150 (Daily Driver)
2006 Vibe (Wife's Car)
65 Karmen Ghia (Son's Car)
Iron Horse Bicycle, trying to save some gas money!
Johnny Canuck
Canada

Post by Johnny Canuck »

my '72 F250 had west coast mirrors on it (used to haul a camper) and it was a PAIN to see out of at an intersection. The passenger mirror was always in the way of seeing what was coming at you from the right, I hated them.
It's a race.. Will hell freeze over or will JC finish his truck first. Stay tuned..