Slick put up for winter?????

NY, NJ, PA, DE, DC, MD

Moderators: Kid, Casey 65

jwh f-100
United States of America

Slick put up for winter?????

Post by jwh f-100 »

Not yet for me.. Actually gonna take it out tonight.. I'm gonna drive it until the salt hits the roads...
Jason

Beer will change the world.

I don't know how but it will.
racerx1699

Post by racerx1699 »

I had to put my "Project" away for the winter. We broke the motor in the race car on our last time out for the year. So I had to put the truck in the trailer and the car in the garage. I don't think I'll ever get this truck finished, everytime I think I'm going to get to work on it the race car breaks.

Here's a shot from Pinks All Out this year

Donnie
2011 F150
32 Ford Coupe
1985 Mustang 10.50's 1/4
1997 F350
If it wasn't on 8 Track it's not worth listning too
thrush544

Post by thrush544 »

Would be back home in NW PA. However here she was out and about all weekend. Since my 01 is still down I hauled wood with her and passed inpection on Saturday. Sunday, we went to church, the Tractor Supply Store, and a surprise birthday party. She ran good and drove nice. Had a few double-takes too. I plan on driving her until the snow (and subsiquent salt) flies, just like you jwh.
I need to sell the 64 Custom 500 though so I can get her in the shop. Not to mention have a little $ to do something with her. First thing on the list is a set of original torque thrusts with the gray centers. Too bad the bolt pattern doesn't match up with my 64 Galaxie's. I have an extra set.
Kid
United States of America

Post by Kid »

I put my 65 away Today. I will need to roll it outside to swap a set of different tires and wheels on it but that will be it. Hated to put it away.
jwh f-100
United States of America

Post by jwh f-100 »

Donnie, is that a new cab?? Looks good from what I can see..

That's too bad about your race car. Were you on TV??

Well the weather looks great for another week, keep on trucking guys. :steering:

Jason
racerx1699

Post by racerx1699 »

Jason, yes thats a new rust free cab, I took a plasma cutter to the old rusty one. Looking forward to spring time when I start on the body work.

We weren't selected for Pink All Out, but we did made it in a quick shot during the Pink All Outtakes show. Theres also a quick shot of me at the grill with a spacula in one hand and a beer in the other.
Donnie
2011 F150
32 Ford Coupe
1985 Mustang 10.50's 1/4
1997 F350
If it wasn't on 8 Track it's not worth listning too
thrush544

Post by thrush544 »

I had to use her the entire holiday weekend. Still have not finished my 2001. Thank the Good Lord there has been no salt on the roads or I would be walkin'.
Ran down to Rising Sun Maryland Saturday, she started running pretty rough, missing, bucking and puking. The cap and wires look fairly new. I'll be checking it all soon when I get her in under cover for the winter. There is obviously a problem somewhere. shrug.gif

[img][albumimg]7153[/albumimg][/img]