Oregon Newbie

WA, OR, CA, NV, UT, MT, ID, WY, AK, BC, AB, SASK, YK, NWT

Moderators: Kid, Casey 65

Gnarls Hectic

Oregon Newbie

Post by Gnarls Hectic »

Hello from SW Oregon. I have obtained a 66 Custom Cab F250. I'm pretty excited about this truck and am finding lots of good info and resources on this site. I'm a bit of an anomaly here since I'm not generally a Ford guy although my very first vehicle was a 58 long box pick up. I am also resotring a 1961 GMC K1000. The GMC is a replacement for my second vehicle ever owned. Funny how these things are connections to our past. I really loved both of my trucks while I had em back in the 70s and am enjoying having like vehicles again. I will post pictures of my slick soon. Again Hi

Pics posted here http://picasaweb.google.com/Radz1961K1000/FordF2501966#

Dale Radford (Gnarls Hectic)
Myrtle Creek OR :hello:
Last edited by Gnarls Hectic on February 8, 2010, 12:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
robert porterfield

Post by robert porterfield »

welcome from eugene...
lifes hard wear helmet!
Roger Carter
United States of America

Post by Roger Carter »

welcome.gif Welcome from the Portland area.

Roger Carter
61 Merc
Canada

Post by 61 Merc »

Welcome to the club, the only fords I have are my slicks, and a parts truck. Our main focus here is on the slicks, and the sickness that goes with it. I only have two so far, but Tom (36 Truck) is always challenging me to find more.

Dean
61 Mercury SWB Uni - Project
62 Mercury SWB BBW - Race truck
63 Ford SWB Uni - Daily driver (Jinx)
63 Ford SWB Uni - Parts truck
ras4434

Post by ras4434 »

Welcome from Albany...................Glad you joined............the site is more fun than a......well its just a great site with a great bunch of guys.