NY, NJ, PA, DE, DC, MD

Moderators: Kid, Casey 65

Fanatic

Cabin Fever

Post by Fanatic »

Cabin Fever flea market----
Feb 28 at Leesport Farmers Market.
http://www.leesportmarket.com/5976.htm

This is a yearly automotive flea market that, as most, is mainly GM but it's a chance to get out of the house. I'll be there and so will Larry. If anyone else is interested, we could do lunch afterwards.

For those into it---on the 27th they have automotive literature day!

Tim
INEPTOCRACY: (in-ep'-toc-ra-cy) : a system of government where the least capable to lead are elected by the least capable of producing, and where the members of society least likely to sustain themselves or succeed are rewarded with goods and services paid for by the confiscated wealth of a diminishing number of producers.
cookster4495

Post by cookster4495 »

Ah ya,,,what he said. I will be there,hopefully this time without crutches :lol:
jwh f-100
United States of America

Post by jwh f-100 »

This is actually a possibility.. I bought some wheels from a guy in Mohnton.. My brother and his co-workers are runnin back and forth quite often but it hasn't worked out.. I may need to run down myself.
Jason

Beer will change the world.

I don't know how but it will.
Fanatic

Post by Fanatic »

Jason, if you need to get the wheels , let me know. I could go pick them up and that way they are --sorta--in your possession.

Tim
INEPTOCRACY: (in-ep'-toc-ra-cy) : a system of government where the least capable to lead are elected by the least capable of producing, and where the members of society least likely to sustain themselves or succeed are rewarded with goods and services paid for by the confiscated wealth of a diminishing number of producers.
jwh f-100
United States of America

Post by jwh f-100 »

Thanks for the offer Tim.. He is ok with holding on them.. I'm just getting to the point I could use them working on my truck.. If I take a ride down I'll give a shout...
Jason

Beer will change the world.

I don't know how but it will.
cookster4495

Post by cookster4495 »

What time we meeting? give me a call if it cancels
Fanatic

Post by Fanatic »

I'll be at Scheetz for coffee by 6:15 and then heading up.
cookster4495

Post by cookster4495 »

On your own,,headed to Boston. Lie to me later and tell me all the good deals I missed out on :roll: