Camping?

Here is the forum for the next great Event

Moderators: Kid, Casey 65

Total Gearhead

Camping?

Post by Total Gearhead »

Camping?I will most likely be towing my Slick down behind the Bago. Yeah I know but no sense waisting the gas in both of them. We don't all fit in the Slick so... a towing we will go.... Any campgrounds in the area?
ezernut9mm
Sweden

Post by ezernut9mm »

i'll throw you an extension cord out my hotel room window. lol. seriously, i'd bet there are a few close.
always
"i believe i've achieved satisfaction".-bubbles
"should i be gettin" baked for this boys?"-bubbles

i could no longer keep "r.i.p.ing" all of our fallen brothers and sisters, so i say here, slick loads of love and much respect to all you beautiful people.
Kid
United States of America

Post by Kid »

A Campground is less than a mile away. I will put up some info for it when I get time. remind me if I forget.........Kid
Anthony

Post by Anthony »

I am looking at adventureland park. Seems to be only about 1 mile away and hits off season by 1 week. site for me and my sons tent will be $20. Let me know where you are staying and if you don't mind the company, me and Zak can try and stay close. I think we will be there Thurs. afternoon through early Sun. morn. (leaving the house Wed. night about midnight and Sunday morn around five AM heading back home)

Anthony
Dakota Kids

Post by Dakota Kids »

Did you guys figure out anything on Camping, is Adventureland the place. Let us know
Craig
If you ask me anything I don’t know, I’m not going to answer.
Yogi Berra
Dakota Kids

Post by Dakota Kids »

Remember Anthony my Kid still oes you pics from Germany
If you ask me anything I don’t know, I’m not going to answer.
Yogi Berra
ezernut9mm
Sweden

Post by ezernut9mm »

sweet, you guys are camping. that means grilling again! lol. those were good burgers last time.
always
"i believe i've achieved satisfaction".-bubbles
"should i be gettin" baked for this boys?"-bubbles

i could no longer keep "r.i.p.ing" all of our fallen brothers and sisters, so i say here, slick loads of love and much respect to all you beautiful people.
Anthony

Post by Anthony »

I think that adventurland is the place but I will have to wait till about march to be sure my truck will be ready to go..... so I can't make res. till then.....
and I am waiting on those pics.....LOL
Kid
United States of America

Post by Kid »

Adventureland park is less than a mile away. I will get info on it and post it for the guys who will be camping. It is all a part of the Amusement Park so if you are bringing kids it is a great place to spend a Day.
Anthony

Post by Anthony »

I do have my reservations at Adventureland park.... they were not sure on the price yet... $20 last year and she said that it might go up. she said no more than $25 though.... I will be there......