Moderators: Kid, Casey 65

What is your status for SS

I will be there and have reservations made
70%
I will be there but still need to make reservations
15%
not sure yet
6%
not going to be able to make it this Year.
9%

Total votes: 33

64Ranger

Post by 64Ranger »

What happened to all these beautiful trucks I have seen pictures of and wanted to see in person at Slick Stock (JC, Mark, Lyman, Brian)????

I haven't heard for sure if Skip is bringing a truck or not, but it would be good just to have him there.

Disappointed.......
Doug
Riverside, CA
Hoofbeat Racer
Canada

Post by Hoofbeat Racer »

Sorry to disappoint Doug, I truly wish I could bring it. Looking fwd to seeing everyone else's stuff though
Mark

64Ranger

Post by 64Ranger »

Well Mark...I'll try to get over the disappointment. Man I am just glad you are going to be there. Maybe I should come up and visit you in order to see that "Ranger" in person????

See you in Altoona....
Doug
Riverside, CA
Michelle
United States of America

Post by Michelle »

The Lord willing I will be there driving one and hauling the other. The reservations are already made.
Michelle

Democracy is two wolves and a sheep voting on what to have for dinner. A Republic is a well-armed sheep.

I hope I always stay crazy, because I know if I ever become sane, it will drive me crazy.
semotrucker

Post by semotrucker »

I will be there for Thursday thru Sunday morning for sure. Made reservations at the host hotel last night. Not sure I can make it Wednesday but I am going to try. If anyone sees an old fat guy standing beside a little black 66 sb along the side of the highway, stop and pick me up please. :-) I seem to recall an embarrassing situation two years ago in KC when my truck had to be pushed into the lot where they were having the car show...might just opt out of going to the one in Iowa.

Cam
quietwyatt

Post by quietwyatt »

Oh yeah, I'll be there. Looking forward to it. Will be slickless though.
Wyatt

1965 F-250 (Betty Boop)