SlickStock CDs

Here is the forum for the next great Event

Moderators: Kid, Casey 65

Kid
United States of America

SlickStock CDs

Post by Kid »

Talked to Fanatic who did the last 2 CD's for SlickStock and he has agreed to put one together for SS-4, 2010. He will just need all the pics we take sent to him after the event. If you want to send all the pics you take after you get home to him he will put together an awsome CD for us to buy a few weeks ater we get back home and need to refresh opur memory. I have CD's of all the first 3 events and look at them from time to time. It is a great way to remember people and all the fun we will be having...........Kid
Fanatic

Post by Fanatic »

Everyone take whatever cool shots you can ----last time I had 700 pictures to sift thru-- I'll do my best to make the DVD almost like being there.

Oh and I musn't forget the ONE special one for that "outback" guy. His DVD player runs backwards or something.

Tim
INEPTOCRACY: (in-ep'-toc-ra-cy) : a system of government where the least capable to lead are elected by the least capable of producing, and where the members of society least likely to sustain themselves or succeed are rewarded with goods and services paid for by the confiscated wealth of a diminishing number of producers.