small change of dinner plans

Here is the forum for the next great Event

Moderators: Kid, Casey 65

Kid
United States of America

small change of dinner plans

Post by Kid »

ok Guys and Gals. We have a cooker trailer set to come in and cook for us but with out knowing what time people will be arriving on Thursday we are going to make a small change. Wed nite we are going to cruise somewhere for supper( not sure where yet ), Thursday nite we are going to cruise to a place close by for supper, Probably Culvers That way we will be close by when people arrive and not have to keep the cooker going all evening. We will have the cooker cooking supper for us on Friday and Saturday evenings. There are serveral places close to the Hotel.
jeepbut
United States of America

Post by jeepbut »

Tuesday night I would like to take Pat to the steak house we went to in 2004. I can't remember the name of it. Maybe who ever is in town early would like to join us. Steaks were really great at SS I. Hope they have not changed. Thanks, Lyman.
Johnny Canuck
Canada

Post by Johnny Canuck »

All I can remember about the Steak house was coming out of it to a cloudburst downpour and 12" of water on the road. Was doing some mumbling under my breath to get us home in that, with the air raid sirens blaring.
Which we found out later were tornado warnings. Good steak tho LOL, I guess
It's a race.. Will hell freeze over or will JC finish his truck first. Stay tuned..
Kid
United States of America

Post by Kid »

Lyman, That is not a problem we can hit that steakhouse again on Tuesday nite. We will also have another Steakhouse that is within walking distance to the Hotel so you guys can take your pick.

JC, Yea I remember walking out the door and sombody asked what those sirenns were for and I said tornado sirens and everybody kinda freaked
jeepbut
United States of America

Post by jeepbut »

I spent that trip back to the hotel wiping Dane's windshield off with my steakhouse napkin so he could see. No defroster ductwork! Thanks, Lyman.