Weather Forcast

Here is the forum for the next great Event

Moderators: Kid, Casey 65

CelticPFM

Post by CelticPFM »

I'M bringing a jacket & sweater. If you plan to stay up late out in the parking lot it does feel chilly. I remember Sat night from SS '08 I was cold. The pool was free-zing!! Will see how the indoor does this time. It was almost nice out today, I mowed the lawn clear up to 9pm with the Deere lights on figuring when will it feel like THAT again for awhile (in TX)? Plus I'm busy the next 3 evenings-LOL!
Boy Scout mom, Camp Gladiator fitness, and Running keep me busy.

"Just Breathe."
Michelle
United States of America

Post by Michelle »

60% chance for rain on Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday. We may have to sit under my trailer to keep dry.
Michelle

Democracy is two wolves and a sheep voting on what to have for dinner. A Republic is a well-armed sheep.

I hope I always stay crazy, because I know if I ever become sane, it will drive me crazy.
Kid
United States of America

Post by Kid »

http://www.weather.com/weather/tenday/USIA0231

lets stay positive, the showers will be scattered everywhere but Altoona where it will be sunshine and 80 degrees
Max
United States of America

Post by Max »

I ain't skeered of rain. I can swim. I'm looking forward to escaping the 115°F heat of Texas. Beer stays cold regardless of whether it's raining or not.
"If you don't want to stand behind our Troops, feel free to stand in front of them."

1964 Ford F100
1967 US Army M416
Michelle
United States of America

Post by Michelle »

How quickly the WX does change. Just looked at the forecast and now it is showing pretty days for next week.
Michelle

Democracy is two wolves and a sheep voting on what to have for dinner. A Republic is a well-armed sheep.

I hope I always stay crazy, because I know if I ever become sane, it will drive me crazy.
fmartin_gila

Post by fmartin_gila »

Those Weather People are the only ones I know of who can be wrong over half the time and still keep a job.

Fred
Michelle
United States of America

Post by Michelle »

I question why they even post a ten day forecast. The weather on the days in question which in this case is Tuesday through, Sunday change with each day. One day it says rain, the next day it is sunny, then the next day it is rain again. In my opinion it is a total crap shoot. Any way, regardless of what the WX is I for one an going to have a good time even if I have to sit in my truck or under my trailer. Before I get corrected I know I used a double negative, but I do that quite frequently.
Michelle

Kid
United States of America

Post by Kid »

here is the next 10 Day guestimate
Johnny Canuck
Canada

Post by Johnny Canuck »

It rained on both SS1 and SS2. Didn't stop anybody from coming to SS3, and basically didn't make a dang bit of difference.
It's a race.. Will hell freeze over or will JC finish his truck first. Stay tuned..
Max
United States of America

Post by Max »

It's always sunny where Max is. Image
"If you don't want to stand behind our Troops, feel free to stand in front of them."

1964 Ford F100
1967 US Army M416
Kid
United States of America

Post by Kid »

now it says sunny and mid to low 80's all week and high 50's to low 60's at nite

the forcasters are even more unreliable than one of my old bosses, can't believe anything either one of them say.
Kid
United States of America

Post by Kid »

for what it is worth. if they are correct SlickStock is going to have great wheather